ShinyRedUmbreon

Wannabe-Animator + Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The title says it all, I want a Earthbound based skill menu. If you don't know what Earthbound is, go look at this:

Note: I know the Beta, Gamma and Omega was just drawn on, but that's not the case. It was to help you know what I mean, as of I only learned LifeUp and Hypnosis.

Attachments

HopeFragment

H'witch Nerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As a person very familiar with EarthBound, I don't think a screenshot is enough information for what you're trying to convey to people who aren't familiar with it. You need to explain that the greek letters are supposed to be spell tiers, how they are selected, added, etc.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This can only be done by a script and as been said, we need a lot more description than you have given.

[move]RGSS3 Script Requests[/move]

ShinyRedUmbreon

Wannabe-Animator + Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Was I not detailed? Sorry. Anyways what I want to know is that when you pick a skill menu, there will be rows. And in one of those rows, there will be a skill name (for example Fire). And there will be greek letters afterwards (for example Fire α β). β would go after α because it's a stronger variation of Fire. And I will need space for α, β, γ and Ω. Is that a better description?

P.S. - Yes, I need a script.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys
Working on some bosses for my game-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMVStudios