Cythera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@cthulhusquid Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the story and characters so far! :)
  • I'll see what I can do to make the skill upgrades a little more coherent
  • Dang it, I find no joy in making NPCs haha. I'll bite the bullet sometime and try to make some more
  • Vincent's Magic is weak at the start; it has the slowest level up growth rate. Also, his primary weapon does not boost his Magic, so he is 100% a physical attacker at the start. Later he gets some really nice skills that incorporate his Magic (Aerial skillset) and ultimately, I prefer to play him as a magic attacker with those skills alone. He takes time to grow but he does become a great attacker both physically and magically later through the game
  • You can sleep at any inn to push the time forward a few hours! It makes navigating some places a lot easier, however you don't get the night bonuses on Ella's skills. Your choice ;)
Turn on the sync monitor FPS option if your game is super fast; it will lock it at 60 FPS and fix the problem :)

1. Spacing, thank you
  2. I, uh...actually wasn't aware of that o_O I can English I promise
  3. I thought I fixed that! Thanks
Thanks again for the feedback! Any further feedback is welcome.

KILLERTIGER

More than one this should be fun
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  • Navigating the marshes at nighttime was a nightmare, I could barely see where I was going with the tint and the fog effect. Maybe lighten it up some?
maybe its supposed to be a nightmare and a challenge to see if you eat your vegetables. i could see pretty well when i put the brightness of my pc to 100%

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just wanted to say I've been playing the game, I'm at the point where I just made it through the shadow temple and found the second origin mage. I like it so far. The story is good, I enjoy the humor, and I like the character development as well.

One complaint I have is that the trash mob encounters can drag on just a bit longer than I would prefer. Most of them seem doable in two rounds of actions if I pick the strongest/best skills available; but, OMG if I get hit with fascination/charm... lol

Other than that, I enjoy the combat mechanics. They seem to fit well with the characters and go together well. I noticed in a previous post you mentioned that the MC gets better at magic/physical skills as the game goes on; however, giving him another physical based skill earlier in the game would go along way IMO. His character comes across as a guy who should be a real good battlemage type but he's a bit underwhelming. I mainly use him to heal the others with items during the battle because everyone else hits a lot harder than he does.

Again, I'd like to say the game is pretty good and I'm looking forward to finishing it this week.

Cythera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @HumanNinjaToo thanks for your feedback!
Oh my gosh, someone who likes my humour! Please tell me you liked Mara's joke (if you interacted with her in Rose Wind) :3 One of my friends was must unimpressed with it and now I want to find someone who actually found it funny.
*Alright, seriously, I'm glad you're enjoying the story and characters so far!
*The encounters are usually doable in I find 2-4 rounds the whole game, with exceptions being passive-ability monsters or those with good AI meant to be stronger.
*Infatuation is a very dangerous state! The biggest threat comes when Vincent has it and attacks his own team; his passive seriously works against you here. Luckily, it can be removed upon taking damage, and the turn count on it is pretty low. Keep your hp up, guard if you have to! Squall's Salvation soul skill removes the state, and he gets more skills that reduce/remove it. Also a skill that prevents negative effects from being applied!
*Vincent is a tad different than other characters; they grow at a predictable pace. Vincent grows more slowly, but honestly has the most versatility later, depending on how you build him. I did this because Vincent is, for his breed of monster, young. So the whole game he is growing.
However. Since this many people are mentioning to me the same things, I may consider giving him another physical starting skill.

Thanks again for your feedback! I'll be super happy if you finish the demo and throw some more feedback my way! :kaojoy:

Cythera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
~~I wanted to post a bit of a spoiler/teaser of something I've been working on recently: A fast travel system! This thing has stalled my progress on my game for so long, since it's so...graphics-heavy...my worst enemy...
But now it's well on its way, and I wanted to post it here! So, hype? :kaopride:~~
FastTravel.png
Ignore the 43/43; there are more locations, but those are the ones players will initially have access to once they get fast travel.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/ Forum Reactor‍/ Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Found another passibility issue. Everything else is great. Thank you.

Here is at the walkway to the mining town and another one is in the mining town storage.
Passiblity Problem2.PNG
Passiblity Problem3.PNG

Cythera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks @Kupotepo ! Those have actually been fixed, but I didn't feel some passable issues warranted a whole game update haha. All the goodies in the storage shed are on the other shelves, so if choose to steal from the poor town even after the guy asked you not to take any of the limited supplies, you aren't missing anything ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?