- Jul 31, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
@cthulhusquid Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the story and characters so far!
Thanks again for the feedback! Any further feedback is welcome.
- I'll see what I can do to make the skill upgrades a little more coherent
- Dang it, I find no joy in making NPCs haha. I'll bite the bullet sometime and try to make some more
- Vincent's Magic is weak at the start; it has the slowest level up growth rate. Also, his primary weapon does not boost his Magic, so he is 100% a physical attacker at the start. Later he gets some really nice skills that incorporate his Magic (Aerial skillset) and ultimately, I prefer to play him as a magic attacker with those skills alone. He takes time to grow but he does become a great attacker both physically and magically later through the game
- You can sleep at any inn to push the time forward a few hours! It makes navigating some places a lot easier, however you don't get the night bonuses on Ella's skills. Your choice
- Spacing, thank you
- I, uh...actually wasn't aware of that I can English I promise
- I thought I fixed that! Thanks