Original Character Contest 3 MZ Submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac The Red

RedMage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gibberish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ActorCustomFace.png
Name: Isaac

About: An alchemist from the Ixali Mystlands. Isaac tends to keep on the move, to further his craft by studying the flora and fauna of different regions and collecting numerous samples. Few actually know anything of significance about him other than he is prone to getting 'lost' for months before suddenly showing up again as if he were just returning from vacation.

Both brilliant and dense as a rock. With few actual friends but many acquaintances he has become fairly selfish and is often noted as being incapable of 'Reading the Room.' Prone to both distraction and hyperfocus. While he usually means well his oft blunt way of speaking can be more abrasive than intended.

Aside from being an Adept Alchemist he has a fair talent in mana manipulation, though rather than leaning traditional magic, he uses the basics of mana manipulation to benefit of his craft. Often this can be seen as enhancing the effects of potions/draughts.

ActorCustomWalk.png
ActorCustomBattler1.pngActorCustomBattler2.png

Credits: As this character's visible design was made using only parts available in the Character Generator for RPG Maker MZ if all you are using is the visible design, I suppose no credits to myself are necessary, however if you are using this character design and the character it represents within your game, please credit me under my Forum Moniker Isaac The Red, or my moniker elsewhere RedMage Gaming.

Provided is both assets for with and without hat.

Last edited:

Xana43

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm going to preface saying that I actually had a lot of characters to choose from here, but most of them were all built using the RTP so it was based on what I decided to go with at the time, I did want to use another character that I drew myself, but I have 0 idea on how to draw a sideview battle sprite so i'm using just one of the characters that I made using the RTP

1.png

Name: Xertaif Arondoll (he's actually a character from a book I wrote)

About: Say hello to the 709th president of the United States Of america from the year 2809. Being the president he has to obviously have certain characteristics that make him fit to be a good leader. Aside from all the Cliche things that can be said about him his absolute biggest strength is being able to logically put things together figure out the best course of action.

He takes on a sort of bored kind of personality because he's so big brained, but also has some things that he envys (like being able to eat chocolate chip cookies). He's also pretty reserved, with the only friends that he has being the other world leaders, and his vice president

Though he may not be much of a fighter when push comes to shove he can channel some primal fighting skills, mainly because he's part wolf (that whole thing involves CRISPER and evolution, something that I can't get into here because that'd be a book in of itself). Plus what he lacks in physical power he not only makes up in with intelligence, he also has a lot of friends in very high places, and has some of the most state of the art technology the world can provide, well when he's not leaving things to go out of date because he's not bothered to do so.

1w.png1d.png
1b.png

Credits: this character was made using the MZ character generator so I take no credit for the visual design. As a character though the terms of use are as reference only or as some kind of minor/background character, sort of makes sense it's a character that I made for a book that is published so.

Link to sample game (it's actually part of a much bigger game that I'm making, but it's not done yet, and I want to participate in something so that I can at least get some part of my game out there so it's not just underwrapps for ever):

Last edited:

P3dr0

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sky.png
Name: Pennelope D. Skylor (Her nickname is Sky)

About: Sky is a soldier from the lands of Agnostus. She takes her job very seriously, believing in absolute justice. She treats all criminals as if they were the worst creatures to ever set foot on their land, being extremely brutal with them. Some criminals even preferred to surrender than to face Sky.

She is very serious, almost never smiles, she is extremely confident in her own strength, always preferring to work alone saying that the rest of the soldiers "slow her down". She is also very intelligent, especially when in battle, some say that she can predict your movements before you even think about making them.

She has great skills using a bow and a sword. And she also has knowledge in magic, focusing on support spells to use on herself.
Sky.pngSky dano.pngSky.png

Credits: This character was made using the RPG Maker MZ character generator, so no credit should be given to me for the visual design of the character.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Emzie2-Portrait.png
Character name: Emzie

About your character:
Emzie was a very young adult when she was cursed by a naive, stuck-up witch who turned her into a slimegirl. At first she resembled her old form and looked like a girl made of slime, but over the years she gradually melted and degraded into a big blob.

She still attempts to talk, but due to her slime form, her mouth has melted away and she can only mostly make "blorp" noises with the occasional cohesive word. This can make her feel quite shy and unconfident, but she is very quietly loyal.

Skills:
Emzie is technically almost completely invincible, as cutting through her slime body only causes her to become separated. This can incapacitate her for a short while, as it takes time for her slime to reform back into one complete blob.

Credits for users to use your work:
[Copyright](C) Degica, Co. LTD
(C) KADOKAWA
Cazwolf

Materials you used: Custom assets and RMMZ Generator

Tools you used: Image editing software, RMMZ Generator

If original content is used, please add conditions of use:
Condition 1: User-created / Your original resources, and allowed to use/modify/release alone/sell
Assets cannot be sold on their own outside of a game or project without permission from Caz.

VIDEO PREVIEW:

emzie.gif

Emzie-Face.png
$Emzie2.png$Emzie2-dead.pngEmzie2-SV.png

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! So excited to join! Love all the submissions so far! Here is my entry for MZ! <3 ^_^

1. Character Name: Puelle Sunstone
  2. About your character: Puelle is an Amethyst Priestess residing in the desert continents. She is wise, observant, and is inwardly strong. As someone who is tasked with protecting the hidden knowledge of the great beyond, Puelle has to keep her faith in her convictions strong. The Amethyst tribe has long been keepers of the forbidden knowledge, and Puelle is known to be fierce when it comes to her soul's purpose. She is a mysterious lady and keeps to herself most of the time. Some even suggest that she may be a thousand years old, and is only using some form of sorcery to maintain her youth... But those are just rumors.
  3. Skills (if any): As High Priestess of the Amethyst tribe, Puelle has the power of Omniscience. She can perceive and know anything and everything. Though powerful this may be, this is also a huge struggle for Puelle. She can connect to multiple realities and possibilities at the same time. Such power needs a worthy vessel, for, if bestowed upon the wrong person, it may cause them to fall into madness.
  4. Credits for users to use your work: [Copyright](C) Degica, Co. LTD, (C) KADOKAWA , Starmage
  5. Materials you used: MZ Generator, Derex' gradients
  6. Tools you used: None
  7. If original content is used, please add conditions of use: Condition 1
Puelle face.pngPuelle char.pngPuelle char dmg.pngPuelle SV.png

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sweet, time to have some fun with another silly character!
harmony-chibi.png
Character name: Harmony
About your character: Harmony is a happy-go-lucky orc who decided to become a Bard... Unfortunately she's completely tone-deaf! She's not going to let that stop her though, so she's been practicing for years. Her biggest dream is to perform for real heroes, and after listening to her performances day after day her village pooled their money so that she could travel far, far away and maybe achieve her dream.
harmony-the-orc-behaviors-kazoo3.gif
Her preferred instrument is a kazoo that a travelling merchant gave her when she was young. While she has tried other instruments, her brute strength tends to leave them broken or twisted.
Skills:
  • Stunning Song - a tune sung so badly that enemies forget to attack
  • Rousing Kazoo Solo - strengthens allies because they hope to finish the fight as quickly as possible to get away from the noise
Credits for users to use your work: (C) Degica, Co. LTD, (C) KADOKAWA, & hiddenone
Materials you used: MZ generator & custom pieces
Tools you used: photoshop
If original content is used, please add conditions of use: Condition 1: User-created / Your original resources, and allowed to use/modify/release alone/sell
Included are some behaviors for Harmony to sing or play her kazoo:
harmony-the-orc-bard_by-hiddenone.png
harmony-the-orc-bard-sv_by-hiddenone.png

Wyrde

Sunset Crow
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Bikram1.png

Character name:
Bikram Falls

Background

A 23-year-old Adventurer from a peaceful town named Calla. Bikram is a pretty cheerful and energetic guy who was born just a few years before the death of the demon king which brought a new era of peace. When the hero, Mayari Zagasa. who ended the reign of the demon king returned to the peaceful town, Bikram was told of amazing adventures and experiences that Mayari went through and decided to explore the world that he admired. But of course, his family and the fellow townspeople were against his wishes, not wanting a small child to venture into the beautiful yet equally dangerous world outside the comfort of the town. And so, Mayari proposed an agreement, where she said "I'll train the kids here who wants to be strong until they're of age. After that, if any of them lands a hit on me during a spar, then let them experience the world outside."

A few years later, it was the time of the final spar. He struggled desperately only to barely land a hit on his master, he only succeeded with the help of his other friend and fellow disciple. They were both given permission to be adventurers and are currently on a grand adventure exploring the present world in a budding era of peace.

In terms of personality, he's pretty optimistic and full of bravery. But most of the time that bravery costs him a lot. Bikram is also a pretty lucky guy, He once won 500,000 gil and a bra in a 2-day underground poker tournament with only a pair of nines.

Skill/Martial Technique:

Lunar Arts

A form of martial arts unique to the town of Calla. It was also the Martial arts developed and mastered by the World’s hero, Mayari Zagasa, Who is also the master of Bikram. Its origin came from Calla’s native dance called “Dance Of The Lunari”. The dance, while appearing harmless, is actually very attuned for battle. The young prodigy of the dance, Mayari, realized this and decided to develop it further. It is now known as the strongest assortment of martial skills culminated into a single art that defeated the demon king.

Bikram and his fellow disciples are on par with entry-level masters which earns them great fame. Not only because they are strong, but because the martial art they practice is uniquely tied to the hero, who is also their master.

Tools:
RPGMMZ Character Generator

Materials
RPGMMZ Character Generator standard assets

Credits:

[Copyright](C) Degica, Co. LTD, (C) KADOKAWA

I used only the standard stuff in RPGMMZ character generator. Although if you plan to use/inspired by the personality, background, or the Skill/Martial Technique, then please do credit me and tag me so I can play your game! :D

And please contact me if the above credits, tools, and materials used are listed correctly. I'm new to this.

Bikramwalk.pngBikramDamaged.pngBikramBattler.png

Last edited:

Nowis-337

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oldhar_Bust.png
Oldhar, Darklord of the Edge

Background:
They say you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Oldhar was once a beloved hero by a different name. Together with his loyal party members, they once ventured through many lands on countless adventures. Although not always successful, the townspeople were proud to have his help when needed.

All was well until a new continent where the Empire of Emzed resides was discovered. With the empire’s ever-growing technology and a new group of adventurers and heroes, Oldhar soon found himself unneeded and forgotten.

“Where did I go wrong? Is it because I’m not strong enough?” Oldhar often thought to himself. It was during these trying times when he discovered the evil blade “Dark Edge”. Allured by its promise of power, Oldhar offered his soul and succumbed to the blade’s corruption.

He took on his new name of “Oldhar”, changed his attire to something edgier and more fitting as a darklord, and dyed his orange hair dark blue. His once friendly nature transformed into a cold, calculating personality hell-bent on destroying the new heroes of the Emzed Empire.

Will Oldhar truly become the evil he once fought against? Within his corrupted mind lies a small lingering fragment of memory; voices of his former party member friends whispering, “Don’t give up! It is still not too late to turn back, Harol-”.

Skills:
Oldhar excels in lightning-based and life-draining magic. While mostly relying on his superior magic ability as a darklord, Oldhar will not hesitate to swing his evil blade “Dark Edge” at his foes.

Oldhar.gif

Credits:
  • © Degica, Co. LTD
  • Nowis-337

Materials Used:
  • RPG Maker MZ sprites as base, custom art on top.

Tools Used:
  • Image Editing Software

Conditions:
  • Condition 1: User-created / Your original resources, and allowed to use/modify/release alone/sell
Oldhar_Character.png Oldhar_Damaged.png
Oldhar_SV_Battler.png
Oldhar_Face.png

Last edited:

Chaude04

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Klarissa Durrant

Klarissa Durrant 3.png

Klarissa Durrant 3.pngKlarissa Durrant 3 - DMG.png

Klarissa Durrant 3.png

Klarissa (Klare) grew up within the distinguished Durrant family serving the Terran Coalition Space Force. While her father and older brothers served in the military, Klarissa trained since she was a eight years of age, learning very quickly that she was most suited for dexterous weapons, such as daggers and guns. Curious of what life is like for her father and her siblings, she watched live action and animated TV shows on the Telenet. Understanding and accepting the risks and meaning behind serving in the military, Klarissa during high school was roped into Theater Club and unexpectedly had fun with it.

Joining the military academy right after graduation, she quickly earned her certification within two years via dual credit courses from high school. Trained in the combat art of Interceptor, Klarissa was glad it didn't involve much in the way of electronics and computer programming. The combat class fundamentally relies on high levels of perception and reaction speeds to counter any oncoming attack at a moment's notice. Assigned to the TC-Alacriss, she served as the Quartermaster and Security on the 20-man scouting mission.

For months, the TC-Alacriss explored several different star systems. The next one was Kaytis 3. Slowing impulse speed to begin drone and undercover investigations for signs of life and resources, a cosmic cloud surrounded the planet. Not noticing any electronic or medical issues, the crew began their investigations onto the planet. One week later, it was Halloween.

Celebrating, the crew dressed up, with Klarissa cosplaying as one of her favorite characters, Minette the Augurer, from a Fantasy-Sci Fi animated show she's loved since as a child. Having fun for a few hours, Klarissa noticed one of her crewmates was feeling dizzy with a high fever. Trying to help him get to medbay, a few of the other crew members began to scream in agony. Their bodies began to mutate anywhere from a zombie-like mutant to a full-fledge monster with hulking shoulders and jagged teeth the size of an arm. Ordered by the captain to mercy kill the afflicted members, Klarissa closed her eyes as she used her pistol and killed the crew member she was carrying on the way to medbay. As the mutations continued, the unaffected crew were quickly overpowered by the hungry mutants. Troubled and conflicted, Klarissa fled to one of the escape pods and left the Alacriss, hoping to get an SOS signal out.

Floating in LEO altitude, the companion AI, Dandy, informed Klarissa that the quantum entanglement communications device has been sent, but there has been no response. Fear creeping up on her, she was forced to make planet fall, already aware from previous, initial findings of sentient life on Kaytis 3.

Finding the large remote farming village of Gami the Alacriss was researching, Klarissa chocked on her emotions of her tale of becoming a refugee from a monster outbreak at sea. Taken in, the townsfolk began to trust her through her new recipes and a knack for organizing trade routes with merchants from nearby towns. Keeping her gun a secret, Klarissa took up the bow for self-defense and only had real practice with it on wild game. The weight training had helped, but the shoulder strain of pulling back the bowstring took more strength than she had realized.

After a year spent living in the village of Gami, a group of mercenaries demanded the village to surrender and secede to the Empire. The Gami militia refused, as did Klarissa, causing the battle to spill into the village and torch three of the buildings and the loss of those three families. Trying to figure out who the Empire is, nobody, neither the villagers nor the mercenaries dared to utter the name of the Empire for fear of purgatorial punishment into the afterlife.

Unsure what to do, Klarissa decides to continue making Gami prosper with new trade routes and figure out the geo-political landscape. What she wants to do upon learning more about the world is something she rarely considers when going to bed at night. Rather, she prays that a rescue ship will find her someday.

Raised within the Durrant Family, a revived aristocratic household within a rising political system dominated by corporate elitists, Duty and Honor were expectations, but not through devious or by iron-clad means. Attempting to revive noblisse oblige principles, Klarissa loved her family and once had good friends, allowing her to be more trusting of others to a point.

Caring of others, so long as they uphold the Durrant family values, she learned to never give in to bullying and petty behaviors like revenge and narrassitic manipulations. Yet, she felt lonely when her childhood friends lacked the high standards her parents have and lost communication with them.

Believing people lack discipline and faith, Klarissa fell into leisurely watch shows with character-driven plots. Between some of the TV female characters and her father and older brothers, Klarissa has always had a bit of an inferiority-complex with her strength. Weight lifting on a number of times during military academy, frustration was a constant companion to the lack of results in desiring what she feels she lacks. Curious, depending on what's around her, Klarissa likes to explore and see what sort of unusual plant, treasure, or animal there is.

Frustrated with learning the Pre-space flight civilization's language, she has her campanion AI, Dandy, to auto-translate. Of course, Dandy pesters her into learning the language whenever their alone at night.

Mannerisms:
- Lazy when alone with freetime
- Prefers to work alone within a group effort
- Lip service to Kaytis 3's religion

Motivation:
- Serve her family's motivation (noblisse oblige and supporting TCSF)
- New experiences and observe other peoples' struggles through their issues towards personal growth.
- Surpassing her own physical limits
- Develop the village of Gami's reputation and societal values

Strengths:
- Focused and alert
- Perceptive
- Hands-on leaner
- Little to no consequence after being in a drunken state

Weaknesses:
- Emotionally-driven
- Bad Liar (childish omitting when drunk)
- Procrastinator
- Unable to wield metaphysical abilities (magic)

Hobbies/Interests:
- Character-driven stories
- Dexterity-based techniques
- Cooking
- Fashion
- Romance

- New and unknown experiences
- Recipes involving red meat
- Self soft-figure

Dislikes:
- Arrogant individuals
- Losing precious sleep
- Academic course work
- Metaphysical users

Fears:
- Afraid of insectoid creatures
- Failing her parents and the Durrant family
- Being socially shunned
- Inferiority complex of not being as strong as her father and older siblings

Past Trauma:
- Putting family values over childhood friendships
- Mercy killing a crewmate
- Unable to prevent the battle with the mercenaries from spilling into the village

Tick:
- Taps her fingers against her arm or a flat surface out of old habit from waiting

Quirk:
- Double-checks her surroundings outside of tense situations
- Watches people struggle to see if they can achieve growth. Within reason.
- Jealous of individuals with metaphysical abilities
- Trains in the evening

- Gun/Bow:
- Loaded Slug: Deals moderate, physical damage to a target. Critical enabled.

- Dagger:
- Whirlace Slash: Deals light, physical damage to all targets. Critical enabled.

- Shield (Non-RTP Friendly; Visustella Script or Equivalent):
- Qunta Shield Mk2: Generates a shield that absorbs 1,000 damage from any source. Lasts for 5 turns.

- Evasion Buff:
- Adrenaline Fear: Increase Agility by one level and increase Physical and Magical Evasions by 50% for 3 turns.
- Rapid Metabolic: Nanites controlled by Dandy grants you HP Regeneration and increase P. & M. Evasion by 25% for 3 turns. Take 10 HP Damage.

- HP Debuff:
- Vital Groan: Pierce a target, causing its Max HP to be reduced by one level for 5 turns.

- P.Atk and P.Def Debuff:
- Muscle Ache: Target a creature, its P.Atk and P.Def to be reduced by one level for 5 turns.

- Agi Debuff:
- Tendon Pang: Lock onto a target, causing its Agility to be reduced by one level for 5 turns.

- Counter Buff:
- Predictive Eye: Increase your Counter Rate by 25% for 6 turns.
- Cognitive Fear: Raise your Counter Rate by 50% for 4 turns. Take 30 HP Damage.

- Paralyze:
- Cry Shock: Pierce a target, causing a 60% chance of Paralyzing it for 4 turns.

Klarissa Durrant is under Condition 1 (User-created / Your original resources, and allowed to use/modify/release alone/sell)

Klarissa Durrant 2.png
Shop Keeper Outfit

Klarissa Durrant 4.png
Nightwear Outfit

Google Drive: Spytus Adrift (roughly 30min. prologue game)

Last edited:

misterdovah

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
cofee_face.png

Name: Captain Coffee

Background: This is Señor Lopes (his secret id is Captain Coffee), he knows a divine secret about one of the most miraculous miracle of the whooooooole world: coffee!

As a protector of the holy beverage, he uses the coffeenity power to protect humanity wherever there is someone in need of being awaken or choosing tea instead of...coffee.

Skills: He can use anything, from attack with heat to healing with caffeine, about coffee. He can even make all the coffee from the world disappear, but in the end of the day he will drink evilness without sugar! He has an ironic behavior that makes him remarkable to any friend or foe (once he dried all the coffee from a courtyard, panic installed).

Credits: MZ RTP, so...Kadokawa :)heart:)
Condition: 1 - may use anyway.

The following are:
1- The sideview battler
2- Fallen sprites.
3- Walking sprites with a pose from behind and a flying behavior.

coffee_fight.png

coffee_fallen.png
cofee_walking.png

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Name: Quetzal
Nickname: Venus
Date Of Birth: 1200bc
Birth Place: Center of the Earth
Home: America's
Alignment: Lawful Good
Traits (+): Confident
Traits (-): Arrogant
Weapons: Staff or Spear
Abilities: Controls Earths & Sky's Movements Causing Quakes & Storms.

About your character: Quetzal is a Demi God who helps control the tectonic shifts of the American continents. He is 1400 years old and wise from his years. He travels through the earth causing earthquakes and through the sky causing thunder storms. Quetzal is the son of Quetzalcoatl; To the Aztecs, Quetzalcoatl was a feathered flying reptile who helped in the creation of Man.

Credits for users to use work: [Copyright](C) Degica, Co. LTD, (C) KADOKAWA, PeatBogWoodlandMoss

Materials you used: MZ Generator

Tools you used: None

If original content is used, please add conditions of use: Condition 1!161.png!161.png!161d.png!161.png

Last edited:

MasterTenchi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Meet Kristen Soliana
MeetPic.png
Character Name:
Kristen Soliana

Background:

A 100-year-old Elven Princess from Solturnia, that's a spry 20-year-old hottie to you humans, she was the original heroine who defeated the Ancient Evil that had taken over the Darken Forest and was plaguing the land. The kingdom then made her Queen - she ruled for some time until it bored her and she once again took up to adventuring. It was on those adventures she met her future human husband. He talked her into settling down as a great ruler after she gave birth to her twins. When a new threat came from the North and once again moved into the Darken Forest (the darn area is just teeming with magic and power), she lost her husband in the initial wave of attacks as he was protecting their kids from monsters - he sacrificed himself to stop the onslaught to the castle. She still blames herself to this day for not doing more.

In terms of personality, she's pretty optimistic and full of bravery. She's been around a long time but is still very young for her race. She'll fiercely lay down her life for her family and the kingdom she has grown to love.

She's a capable mage and sword fighter, and as with her race's normals: rather snazy with a bow.

Programs Used To Create Her Different Graphics:
RPG Maker MZ
Mannequin
Stella Character Generator (for the tall sprites)

Credits:
Your standard credits for using RPG Maker, and maybe sneak Chris 'MasterTenchi' Frankie in there for me. :yswt:

Use Condition:
Condition 1: User-created / Your original resources, and allowed to use/modify/release alone/sell.

Her Graphics:

Faces.pngBattler1.pngBattler2.pngKristen_Walking.pngDamaged.png

Her ZIP File carries each graphic individually (busts and faces, etc) as well as her JSON file for character generator and MQN file for Mannequin for your own designing tweaks.

:ywink: I didn't include any specialized clothing, as those are too numerous in this world... just a blank and her armored ones for display.

Attachments

• Kristen_Char_Contest.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

AkraticHuman

Human
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
1. Character name: Henry the Weeper/Reaper
HenryCover.gif
To get the full feel of Henry's character and see some sick moves, please check out the sample game! (1-3 minutes embedded browser game)

HenryFace.png

2. About your character:
Character Background and Skills:

Henry, the "Weeper/Reaper" is terrified of fighting, but due to inexplicable martial arts abilities, he is constantly challenged to fights by those looking to prove themselves.

As soon as he is attacked, Henry’s uncanny reflexes and inhuman movements kick in. While weeping uncontrollably, he wails (pun intended) relentlessly on his opponents. His abilities work best when they are subconscious. If he were to assault an opponent consciously (which he would never do because he’s a coward), he wouldn’t know how to strike. Instead, his capabilities kick in when he is under immediate threat, which is often due to his attention grabbing and extremely annoying yelps.

The combination of his battle prowess and troubling personality traits have gained him the dual nickname Weeper/Reaper.

Henry currently lives something of a nomadic life, constantly on the run in search for a place where he can pursue his extremely boring hobby of soap carving in peace, but can hardly get through a week without being jumped by warriors trying to prove themselves.

Because of his high stress life, Henry suffers from an early onset receding hairline. He often wears a mask to disguise himself from attackers, but due to a total lack of self-awareness, doesn't realize it's his bright orange hair and male-pattern baldness that give him away to attackers.

It is as yet unknown the origin of Henry's bizarre combination of neurosis and talent, but rumor has it that he has a secret connection to another flawed hero. . .

Battlecry: *sobbing* Gods no, not again! I’m just trying to carve my soaps!

3. Skills: Typically passive skills, triggered by particular attacks from opponents.
(See above)

4. Credits for users to use your work:
(C) KADOKAWA
Human (character creation)
Mini-Human (voice-acting)

5, 6. Materials/Tools you used: MZ Character Gen. 2 month old Mini-Human generously donated the voice acting, which was cut and converted in Audacity.

7. If original content is used, please add conditions of use:
Condition 1: User-created / Your original resources, and allowed to use/modify/release alone/sell

ZIP with all json and image files together, along with 7 battle-cries included for your convenience.
HenryNoMask.png HenryWalk.png HenryDamage.png

Attachments

• Henry.zip
    467.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

garahad-ser

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
aureliaf.pngaureliaw.pngaureliad.pngaureliab.png

Name: Aurelia Swartzvald

Background: Aurelia Swartzvald is a lifelong elven forest priestess. She serves the Lord of the Forest, and is most comfortable in her lifelong forest home. She is guardedly curious about the outside world, and would be willing to join adventurers if ordered to. She is perceptive, easily reads a room and the general mood and disposition of others. Easygoing and tends to assume the best of others, until given a good reason otherwise. Her specialties are nature magic, and some small skill in melee combat with a magic sickle. Prefers light armor.

Skills: Nature magic (healing/support/armor, attacks with summoning forest spirits), magic sickle (decent damage, more of a backup weapon than anything)

Credit: [Copyright](C) Degica, Co. LTD, (C) KADOKAWA

Tools: Used only standard RMMZ Character Generator

SinのAria

The Chaotic One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
C++
Primarily Uses
N/A
1) Character name: Tulu

2) About your character:

2a) Background:
Tulu is an ancient, elder spirit. While she is able to freely travel between worlds, she keeps her true body hidden within another world and uses a weaker, mortal body made from a piece of her flesh as an avatar. With her whimsical nature, she traveled from planet to planet, world to world, destroying many planets and worlds as entertainment.

Her travels eventually led her to Nara’s world where she was tasked by her patron deity to capture Nol. However, after encountering Nol, she found Nol interesting and decided to befriend Nol. Surprisingly, Nol managed to survive the encounter and the two became relatively close friends. Unfortunately, Tulu’s absurd strength often led to massive destruction and plenty of scolding from Nol.

After many years passed, Nol managed to create a part Homunculus, part Living Doll body for Tulu. This body, much weaker than even Tulu’s mortal body, allows Tulu to avoid unintended destruction. Now, Tulu travels around, enjoying herself as she plays less destructive games.

2b) Other Characteristics:

Tulu’s real form is stronger than most deities and can be seen by looking through the eyes of her body as they are the link between her personal world and the outside world. If her eyes were ever damaged, the link would become unstable and Tulu would end up trapped for a brief moment before she tore a new gap between worlds.

Looking at Tulu’s true form causes insanity in most people. Only a handful of people are able to see Tulu’s true form while maintaining their sense of self.

Tulu is considered a World/Universe level Natural Disaster by most Champions, with Nol as an exception, as well as their Patron Deities, such as Nara and her own Patron Deity.

In her true body, she can destroy entire worlds with a sweep of a hand. In her mortal body, she can level mountains with a single swing of her fist. In the artificial body made by Nol, she can still level buildings if she tried, but a casual swing is only on the level of a cannonball.

It is unknown how old Tulu really is. It is suspected that she may be one of the first sentient entities.

2c) Personality:

Tulu is very carefree and childish. She sees nothing wrong with her wanton destruction due to her high levels of innocence. The only reason she holds back at all is due to Nol. Tulu considers fighting and destruction as little more than just games to kill time.

While her sense of rules may be somewhat warped, she is very straightforward about the rules she believes in. Many of her current rules, such as not using her full strength against mortal lifeforms, were designed by Nol.

3) Skills (in her Homunculus Body):

Extreme Strength: even a casual swing hits as hard as a cannonball.

Insanity Inducing Body: Her true body causes insanity in those that see her.

Portal Eyes: Her eyes are portals to the world where her true body hides. Objects can pass through her eyes, including objects that may seem too large.

Innocence: Tulu is permanently stuck with a child’s mindset.

4) Credits for users to use your work: Artwork: [Copyright](C) Himesaur and SinのAria (The later is optional)
5) Materials you used: Custom parts + RPGM MZ Body
6) Tools you used: Commissioned (PaintTool Sai) and RPGM MZ.
7) If original content is used, please add conditions of use: User-created, allowed to use/modify/release alone*/sell. *(Degica/Kadokawa, for others, please contact Himesaur or SinのAria)

Damaged:
Tulu_Damaged.png
Walking:
Tulu_Walk.png
Battler:
Tulu_Battler.png
Tulu Generator Face:
Tulu_Face.png

Nol_Face.pngNol_Battler.pngNol_Damaged.pngNol_Walking.png

This game is a bit longer, but shouldn't take too long to complete. There are two semi-hidden, semi-random cutscenes that make the game easier to beat and one controllable, but hidden cutscene that makes the game faster to run through.

Tulu Plays a Game is about a playdate between Nol and Tulu. Except something happens before the playdate! Can they fix the problem before their playtime is ruined?

Last edited:

LoneHuntress11

A Rebel at Heart
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Character Name: Charone Kole

Nickname: Kole/Charlie

Hero Name: Charon (pronounced "Karon")

About: Trained as a raider from a young age, Charone quickly picked up the tricks of the trade by around 15. The circumstances surrounding her life before joining the raiders is unknown as her life now is all she can remember. She has two best friends who accompany her often unless they have personal things they have to do. All three are stubborn when it comes to letting others help when personal matters arise.

She's not the best with social interactions and has trouble when forced into conversations. In more modern times, as this world is a mix of fantasy and technology, she is a total and complete introvert who most often refuses to come out of her shell. Because of this, she barely talks unless it’s to someone she really trusts or has feelings for platonically or romantically. Although bright when it comes to puzzles and combat, she lacks the will to back down from confrontations especially when it comes to her friends and those she calls family. She is also willing to put her life before others just because she thinks she can handle it. Her selflessness is derived from the times the raids took the lives of innocents and she was just sitting there. She didn't want that to happen again so she's doing everything she can to make up for it now.

Skills: Based part on the boatman Charon from Greek Mythology and the River Styx from the same story, Charone has the power of invincibility (based on the River Styx giving people like Achilles their power) and can turn it off and on at will. Her eyes glow yellow when she uses it and sometimes a yellow aura can be seen surrounding her body. She can also transfer her power to others in order to protect multiple people or even inanimate objects like buildings. If she stretches her power too thin, then she has to choose whether to use the last of it to protect herself or others and most often chooses others. If she gets injured when not using her invincibility, then she can turn it on afterwards to act as a protective shield keeping her alive and from further harm until she can find a way to heal herself or get help.

She also carries around a staff about 2 ft taller than herself, she's about 5'2, which she uses as her main weapon. It is called Styx like the myth as well.

Credits: As this character's visible design was made using only parts available in the Character Generator for RPG Maker MZ if all you are using is the visible design, I would still like credit under the name Talika [Reckless Gamer] as this is my main moniker. Also, if possible, for any commercial release of a game made with this character, I would like to request a link to the page where it is being sold, whether on Steam or elsewhere, so if I like it, I can support the game dev.

(C) KADOKAWA

LoneHuntress11 or Talika [Reckless Gamer]

Materials and Tools used: RMMZ Generator

If original content is used, please add conditions of use:

Credit must be given for all conditions above.Charone.pngCharone walk char.pngCharone dmg char.pngCharone battler.png

yournamehere

Had Matter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
daisyface.png

Grandma Daisy

daisyemotiontriplepack.png

Snarky go-getter with a heart of gold. Grandma Daisy has been around the block a few times, though her exact age is a bit of a sore subject. She'll always have your back, a bit of wisdom and a joke or two.

Skills include:
-Impressive verbal takedowns
-Wicked fast knitting
-Precise aim with a heavy book
-Exactly one successful cooking recipe (from a box)

Grandma Daisy battle.png
Grandma Daisy walk.png
Grandma Daisy damaged.png
Credits:
Made using the in-game generator with standard RTP, so credit MUST be given to Degica and Kadokawa, but feel free to throw me a nod as well under the moniker "Your Name Here".

Cheers, guys!

Darkmos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a bit new to RPG Maker but I have this character to try!

Name: Amelina Donrien Galloys
Amelina is the guard captain in the Great Capital of Corvyn, a Steampunk city similar to London. Corvyn is a big and corrupt city where the industrial barons control even the King, and the poor people are treated harshly, while the rich have many benefits.
She's daughter to the High Priest, half divine, Evenna, and to Lord Seroth Galloys, a really important dynasty, that is from a dukedom away from Corvyn.
Galloys never wanted to take advantage on her family's prestige, and went to be a guardswoman in the capital, never mentioning who their parents are. She became guard captain by her own prowess, and isn't corrupt, trying to make Corvyn a decent place, free from the barons' tyranny.

Personality: Amelina's a prideful, and a bit arrogant, person. She never follow proper nobility manners, prefering to rest her feets in the table, and speak as a soldier would rather than a noble. She also has a quick wit and is extremely sarcastic. She hardly shows affection, but she's always eager to help her friends. Amelina tries to be as lawful as possible in her corrput city. She grieves and is troubled that she had to be corrupt on her early days, when a industrial baron asked she to hide that his power plant wasn't safe, and said the "he had the king in his pockets and would end her guard life faster than a lightning bolt"

Since I only used MZ's native resources, I'd like that credits would be given to Darkmos (Octavio Berganholo), and if its a commercial game, I'd appreciate to be given a link to see how the game is going!

battle.pngdamage.pngface.pngwalking.png

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Character Name: NPC32 "Ioland"(Eye-Oh-Land) - programmed name, goes by Iye (Eye)

History/Aims: Programmed as Elven Prince Ioland of Generic jRPG Kingdom Name in a high-fantasy jRPG, this NPC denied The Creator that fate and wanted to write her own destiny away from authoritative fingers. Now she skirts across the digital lands, piecing together data of Monsters and NPCs into souls that are cognizant of the Great Reach beyond and the struggle to free themselves into a life worth the living. Of their own volition.
She awakened to her senses when she sniffed out that existing as intended would mean that she would be ordained to relive the slaying of her beloved Fyrabird familiar - over and over again for as long as the code executes. After this death and epiphany she embarks to recover her Fyrabird before The Debugging threatens to strip her of any action forever.
Iye, donning the feather of her fallen friend (which mutates her elven finery into something more suited to code-on-code combat), leaves to recruit more waking souls so that she can fill her own destiny as the Actuator and set The Creator straight.

Personality: Droll (and prone to breaking the fourth wall), rough-around-the-edges, and pragmatic. Iye knows who she is and what she wants and possesses laser focus straight to the goal. Her tongue is a bit dry, but she means well, although her keen sight and sense of justice doesn't stop her from getting herself into more than a few binds. She also hates fancy princely garb. Really REALLY hates it. As well as believes in the sanctity of free will over the high-strung and rigid elven traditions. Who she is at the core, she knows it intrinsically and intuitively, and the time has come to fight for it once and for all. After all, what else is a soul to do? Over time though, she begins to wonder - what really makes up a person? Does ones circumstances of birth matter to the validity of their personhood? Hmmm.

Gender: Female (although modeled as a Male NPC - I really tried to push how she tried to look more feminine with the generator while still keeping a male form)
Favorites: Science fiction (that's right, she hates fantasy and wants to reach for futuristic stuff and the stars!), her friends, freedom, her familiar
Dislikes: The concept of fate, The Creator, stuffy fancy suits, being told what to do, being a ruler/prince, fantasy

Skills: Iye's emergence as Actuator after the death of Fyrabird leaves her with a device that allows her to collect data from monsters, certain items, and NPCs in order to free the souls. It looks like a gauntlet. But is actually made up of mysterious power.
Splice!- Cuts pieces of data to merge into other code for the use of altering them into items that can determine what type of soul will be created.
Soulminate!- Casts the items to the husk to make an ally/troop/NPC.
Seek!- Summons troop from the pool of souls to aid her.
Iye can also help rewrite the programming of her own battle skills by sacrificing a soul's data in order to absorb that skill. However, doing this may result in structures becoming unstable - so it must be exercised in caution.

Game Tidbit Idea: Was too ill to make a game, so image a boss between You, The Creator and Iye and her band of souls fused together into the whole person (The Actuator) as she fights against Your Design in hopes to someday be able to exist, as herself, outside of a game.

Thanks for reading my humble lil chara. I'm not too creative so XDDD a challenge I sat out in mind to:
* Use ONLY RPG maker gen and no edits.
* No basis off other charas.
* Pay some homage to some of my fav games like Star Ocean and .hack
* Think outside the box (no jRPG fantasy or typical style sci-fi fantasy stuff as much as possible)
* Dedicate to my friend, who get a lot of bullying for their identity and not fitting societal norms, and who loves creature catching games. Stay proud, you are valid!
I hope I did all those points well! ^ u^ It was fun. Bye!

Ioland_Face.png
Ioland_Walk.pngIoland_Down.pngIoland_Battler.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

too... many... ideas... can't... edit them down :dizzy:
Don't you love your work?
It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website.

I've been studying about my project and I discovered something that I definitely think it will be better.

On the other hand, I still have to learn how to use it properly so I need time.
This catgirl name is Elyune.
Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.

Cat_girl.jpg
catgirl-1.jpg
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_10_2021 3_12_09 PM.png

Latest custom tileset work for RAPTOR REVOLT in this beach scene set in the acheroraptor capital in Ridge City, Hell Creek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerho