Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Steam投稿用_en.jpg

RPG Maker Web's 3rd Original Character Contest has come to a close!

Thank you to everyone who entered! You all did a fantastic job, and we had just a mountain of amazing characters to read about and look at! But in the end, you all had to pick the best. And now it's time to announce who the fans chose.

RPG Maker MZ

1st Emzie by Caz
2nd Harmony by hiddenone
3rd Oldhar, Darlord of the Edge by Nowis-337
4th Puelle Sunston by Starmage
5th Zavig by KV_Kingdom

RPG Maker MV

1st Stella Reindhart by HoshimiyaMoka
2nd Frogue by rgn87
3rd Nol Mimi Reyalta by SinのAria
4th Cyberia by KV_Kingdom
5th Howard by rrrllll

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[Note: We are still working on getting the templates fixed for the forums. we'll get badges out as soon as possible, and we'll be working on getting prizes out as soon as that is finished. Thank you for your patience!]

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Congratulations all!! <3 <3 Everyone did amazing with their submissions, and I'm super happy and honored to have one of my chars win the event!! <3 Thanks so much again to everyone who picked my char as one of their top 3. <3 ^_^

This is a very fun event as always!! <3

AkraticHuman

Human
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Way to go everyone! Some creative and frankly bizarre entries - all well deserving of the wins!

Poka

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wonderful contest and congratulations to all the winners!

HoshimiyaMoka

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm honored to be one of the winner for this contest! Everyone's work is great and i think everyone is a winner!

SinのAria

The Chaotic One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
C++
Primarily Uses
N/A
Congrats to the winners! I'm sorry hoppyfoot....

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Congratulations everyone! ^^

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Now that the forums are (mostly) fixed, I'll be doing the prizes for this tomorrow! Thank you for your patience everyone!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
All badges and participation gift codes SHOULD be sent out now. If you are still missing a prize, send me a PM and I'll get it sorted (I think I got everyone, but I did have to send every gift code out manually one at a time, so there is a possibility I missed one name).

Thanks everyone! We've developed a new process for getting these out, so hopefully there won't be as long of a delay in the future.

(Also all the winner's pieces are already sent to the artist to be made into a full pack. More news when we are further along with that!)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername