Original Character Contest II FINALS VOTING!

Vote for your Favorite!

• PEEKABOO!

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Raya (& Jezerath)

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Donica Linnel

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • Radella "Della" de la Maga

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • Máximo Martìnez

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Honor

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • B4B3L

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Raze

Votes: 55 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good luck to all the finalists! I have a question, is there this year also a similar contest on the japanese rpg maker forum? If so, what is the link to the winners thread?
I'll have to check with the JP team. There is one, but I can't read Japanese so it would be hard for me to find it.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The five winners for this vote will get the badge customized and the bust and the face graphic, right?
And the bust that have more likes here, will be on the social media, right?

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@SmashArtist Owwww... I almost failed too because of the hat at some bits (and I made a mixt of different parts from forearms to arms.) Will you post it somewhere? I would be curious about it. (PM me if it gets too out of line in here to link.)

@Eliaquim Oh my! I forgot that part and just realized Raze's predicament! On the good side, upon winning, you'd be the only one in here to ever have their character full body portrait made by the pros! ^^

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Marquise* I cast one final vote, and it went to your character, you did a really fabulous job!

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Raze, Donica, Radella, B4B3L, Maximo Martinez.
I'm just curious about the face/bust graphics for these characters!!
:kaojoy:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congrats to the winners! And everyone in general who participated to be honest. (takes a lot of courage, creative thinking and effort)
These characters are going to be helpful for anyone who needs inspiration(including me), so awesome job! :kaojoy:
I wonder what the busts will look like? :LZSooo:

@Marquise* I never got far enough to release it, and I realized that it didn't fit with the theme of this contest which I'm guessing was "Create a character based off MV's generator (or made with the generator)". And then I realized I might want to use their design in one of my games anyways.
In future entries for this contest series I'll try to lower my ambitions. :p

I actually also wanted to say, this contest never got a banner on the main page. I'm pretty sure the previous contest did(but maybe it didn't, I have a terrible memory) so I was confused on why this one didn't since it seems like a big deal. It's not necessary, I'm just curious.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations to our winners (which is visible now that the poll is over.) Official announces for the winners will be done tomorrow! Well done everyone.

chalkdust

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great work everyone! These are pretty great!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hey congratulations everyone. I had a few favorites that didn't made it the finals so I guess not only for me, meaning all the entries were great. ^^ Felt like a masquerade of sprites and very uplifting to participate (even if my nurse cat got a few time to INSIST that I sleep LOL -will learn me to build all for scratch-). BTW Daughter Cat (the nurse one) just sent everyone here a cat song as she scent my happiness and loves anyone who makes me happy.

It was very fun to pull myself from my gloomy every day concerns. So thank the hosts to had made this outlet/escape for everyone's creativity.

@Tea's Jams Oh it was YOU who did that last boost to me. ^^; and you already were in last contest too. I feel honored *cybermental bear hugs*

@NPC I'm sorry for you NPC. I was thwarted a wee bit because I just could chose 2 (and to be honest all the final entries were great, we'd had turned on our heads if same quality and 3 times same attendance/participation would had been really rough for everyone just to pick their fave.) I was so certain this would happen to me that I just unhooked from the suspense for a few days until @Matseb2611 reached me with the news. (BTW, loved his Dalkas <3, all scratch builders made their chars non humans... Sorry character generator parts authors. I feel like I just like to torture myself and would had disappointed if not posted a dragon or something.)

@Eliaquim True. ^^ I try to also imagine what kind of story might recoup/tie all those characters all together. (might make up for an interesting game since what their background are so different. Might do a very intriguing game cover. ^^)

@SmashArtist OMG! I didn't realized that, I think all scratch builds ... I thought I read the rules and the scratch builds were allowed. (although, sadly less rich in credits to be given. Which is nice as it includes more peoples linked to an entry.)

@Touchfuzzy Hey thanks to had been posting this. It came with maybe a good news on my side (but won't celebrate just yet in case). Since the voting process, I didn't had a lil' house vampire (bed bug) activity. But results were in presented to me just after learning a bad news. It made my day a better one.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not that I don't like B4B3L or anything, but why is it marked as a winner? Shouldn't it be between Donica and Raze?

Or have I just got it all wrong?

Last edited:

Strijdparel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Good luck to all the finalists! I have a question, is there this year also a similar contest on the japanese rpg maker forum? If so, what is the link to the winners thread?
Hey for everybody still interested in the Japaneese characters from this competition I think this is a link to their entry/finale page: https://forum.tkool.jp/index.php?threads/【終了】第2回-ぼく・わたしのオリキャラ発表会♪-rpgツクールmv規格投票専用スレッド※追記あり.3479/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karic31