RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Our voting for the Original Character Contest II has come to an end, and we have our winners!

The Top 5 all will receive Face and Bust graphics to become part of a free RPG Maker DLC, and our number one winner's face graphics will become the face of RPGMakerWeb on social media for the next 6 months!

And now, for our Grand Prize winner!

Raze by Eliaquim

To learn more about Raze, click here to read his submission entry! To see him float just look below!

And rounding out our top 5 we have:

Congratulations to all our entrants, there were a lot of good characters out there! And keep your eye out for the new OCCII DLC in the near future!

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congratulations, all! You made some really nifty characters.

Raze will be a really cool - well, I'm not quite sure what he is but he's really cool-looking! - to have featured on RMWeb's social media. :D

Elise727

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is definitely a diverse lineup. Funnily enough, I've actually been wanting some mascot characters to put in my party for a long time, and I hope this inspires more in the future. In the meantime, I've discovered some new tools to up my A-game: Like this one I made of my OCC 1 Submission.
Ross MV.png
Hm...I wonder if multi-expressions/costumes would've helped...
Thanks so much to the 10 people who voted for my character anyway! Every bit of encouragement counts, :kaoluv:even if she's not quite impressed. :distrust:

NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Remember folks to check out all the runner-ups and those who didn't place! There's even more characters you can steal for your own project!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great job, everyone! Contests like this really remind me how creative everyone on this forum is. :kaoluv: There were so many awesome entries, I'm sure it wasn't just me who had so much trouble deciding who to vote for!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Way to go to everyone who participated and congrats to the winner! There were a lot of fantastic entries!

-MIA

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
*tries to imagine the expressions of the JP team upon seeing two entries in peculiar*

Thank-you. ^^ I am very curious too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero
Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?
Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musikman