Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
OCC2.png

Our voting for the Original Character Contest II has come to an end, and we have our winners!

The Top 5 all will receive Face and Bust graphics to become part of a free RPG Maker DLC, and our number one winner's face graphics will become the face of RPGMakerWeb on social media for the next 6 months!

And now, for our Grand Prize winner!

Raze by Eliaquim
3FN5Glh.png

To learn more about Raze, click here to read his submission entry! To see him float just look below!

kJski7z.gif

And rounding out our top 5 we have:

Congratulations to all our entrants, there were a lot of good characters out there! And keep your eye out for the new OCCII DLC in the near future!

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congratulations, all! You made some really nifty characters.

Raze will be a really cool - well, I'm not quite sure what he is but he's really cool-looking! - to have featured on RMWeb's social media. :D

Elise727

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is definitely a diverse lineup. Funnily enough, I've actually been wanting some mascot characters to put in my party for a long time, and I hope this inspires more in the future. In the meantime, I've discovered some new tools to up my A-game: Like this one I made of my OCC 1 Submission.
Ross MV.png
Hm...I wonder if multi-expressions/costumes would've helped...
Thanks so much to the 10 people who voted for my character anyway! Every bit of encouragement counts, :kaoluv:even if she's not quite impressed. :distrust:

NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Remember folks to check out all the runner-ups and those who didn't place! There's even more characters you can steal for your own project!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Way to go to everyone who participated and congrats to the winner! There were a lot of fantastic entries!

-MIA

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
*tries to imagine the expressions of the JP team upon seeing two entries in peculiar*

Thank-you. ^^ I am very curious too.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.
Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get myself into?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeuzyGamer