Event Original Character Contest - MV Entries

Discussion in 'Community Announcements and Events' started by Lunarea, Apr 11, 2018.

1. DarkHunter

DarkHunter Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow..can i try?

Dark Hunter.png

Dark Hunter.png
    Dark Hunter.png

Dark Hunter 1.png

1) Character Name : Dark Hunter

2) About your character : He is born in Brich Town. He is 5 years old when his parent took care of him. But what happened in town, They were attacked and the town was being burned into ashes. All the villagers and animals were dead. They were mysterious zombies coming and they wanted to attack his town and to be part of the zombies. His parent locked their door in his house. They were coming to his house. His parent were worried about him. His mother forced him to hide in the store room. Eventually the house door were broke and the zombies rushed them, then the zombies ate his parent. He saw his parent were killed by the mysterious zombies. He was shocked and terrified. He had to find another way out and survive on his own. But one of mysterious zombie found him. He is trying to run from mysterious zombie. But all the zombie and mysterious zombie rushed him but he is crying becuase he can't do to escape. Suddenly He is VERY Noisy until never end. They were trying to rush him but failed. They were shocked when he is so very NOISY like power. They were very terrified of him. They forced took care of him. When heaven comes mysterious zombie for kill him. The mysterious zombie forced to kill him. After the heaven revived him for to be ghost/human. The heaven told mysterious zombie followed him.

After, he is 7 years old. He found them when they killed zombie. They are survivor of town. He is trying to talk them for join him. They refused him. He feel sad about them. After the 3 hours, He heard when he saw they were caught by the police and the soldier because they don't believe in them. He want to go mysterious zombie for help him to rescue them. They killed them and rescued them who was caught. They shocked him when he rescued them. They believed in him and accepted to join him for destroy base in secret town. They were lived because they were happy with him in town. They never forget him and mysterious zombie.

After, he is 11 years old. He want to pleased him for visit Kalies town from long secret's town. He accepted him who was saved by him. He took care of him to visit his town in airplane. He stayed his house in Kalies town He think he want to visit the world in beautiful. He forced to pleased him for visit the world. He think him because he want to visit the world. He accepted him. He take him to sent in airplane. Suddenly, He shocked when airplane was stuck by lightning (like previous time). After, He wake up and he looked them in airplane from where in dark forest. He forced to find village in dark forest. Finally, He found his village but they were ghost in village. He forced to find empty house in ghost village. He is resting because he has injured. Suddenly, One of ghost village who stayed in empty house. He healed him from his injured. He feel thankful for him. Also they were kid (boy and girl) who stayed in his house. He feel sorry them because he forced to find ghost's house. They are understand him but they asked him ( You are human? ). Then, He answered them ( I'm ghost but I'm look like human. I'm sure the heaven told me ) They were shocked him what said. Suddenly He feel hear when the cat need help him from dark forest by the voice in his heart. The cat was stucked by airshipcat. He find him in dark forest with his ghost. He found the cat in dark forest but they attacked him. He is angry when they attacked him. But suddenly he has unknown skill because he want to kill them. Finally, He killed them because he saved the cat from out of airshipcat. Thanks of his ghost had to find another way out. Now, He is going to ghost's house. They were healed the cat from injured. He is rest for sleep with close the cat. When the cat wake up and look him who saved the cat. She feel crying about how to understand the human like him. The cat was named Chrise. The cat was black magic. Tomorrow, He wake up and look the cat. She is happy because thanks of him. Now he called him "Si Black". She accepted him. She asked him to promise for protect his planet. He will promise Si Black. He is going to journey with the cat and his friend for save the world and cat's planet. He learned from mysterious zombie, the survivor of town, the ghost, the cat and other.

characteristic : He is brave and strong. He is clever and good plan. He always promise with the cat only. He is kind of people. He love funny when they are playing with him. He has hate when they are saying to hate or bad talk on him.

3) Skill : Ghost/Human Skill, Black Magic, Summon and White Magic

4) Credits for users to use your work: [Copyright](C) Degica, Co. LTD) ( I'm just copy this :) )

5) Materials you used: RTP

6) Tools you used: Character Generator and hiddenone

Attached Files:

2. Loydiee

Loydiee Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think I have to try this one.

ZerefDamage.png ZerefWalk.png ZerefFaces.png ZerefBattler.png

1) Character name: Zeref

2) About your character: Zeref was born in a Forbidden Town with a Royal Blood.
    When he was 7years old, His parents died from a war against the Evils and an Unknown Town. After the war, He barely survive and able to leave the destroyed town. King Matthew saved him and adopted him into the town. But, King Matthew doesn't even know that he is the prince of the Forbidden Town.
    Zeref was unable to remember his childhood past and even who is his real family. He was diagnosed with Amnesia. But Professor Zake, The smartest human being in the town, Investigated that Zeref might be the 'The Chosen One' but he still too young and has no experience to be able to unlock his true power. So King Matthew decided to help Zeref to unlock his real power in order to use his power to defeat the 'Upcoming Villains'.
    Zeref is an next S-Class Mage from the royal family of Forbidden town. But because of the war. His family died and unable to guide and help him to attain his power.
    When King Matthew adopted him. He was blessed to become a 'Hero' Class. Then, Professor Zake already know what is Zeref's real power that he could attain. He is a powerful S-Class Mage that able to defeat the 'General Of Doom' And the 'Queen and King of the Darkness'!!

3) Skills :
    Berserk: When reach low health, Then Zeref could activate his 'Berserk' mode or 'Limit Break'
    Undying: Zeref can use Undying skill which is he is unable to die within a matter of turns.
    Epic Lifesteal: As a passive skill, he has a Lifesteal that could increase from time to time.

4) Credits for users to use your work: Kadokawa, Haydeos, Yanfly

5) Materials you used: Haydeos' Generator Parts, RTP

6) Tools you used: Standard RTP

7) If original content is used, please add conditions of use: I would be so glad if you use my Character for your game. A simple credits for me and for the makers/source above would be accepted. So feel free to use it :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  3. VioletSpark

VioletSpark Launcher of a Thousand Ships Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    She's gorgeous. I'd love to see her outfit in LoveNikki.

Rhino likes this.