Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
60cfc3d7987e29291f78ad27_RMW_Blog%20Header_en%20(1).jpg

We've announced so much today, but we're still not done! Our Original Character Contest III winners are here! With the Season 3 pack, you get 21 new characters from the minds of RPGMakerWeb and Tkool community members!

Grab them for free, and discover the hero, villain, or maybe just a side character for your next game! Just be sure to credit all the amazing creators.

Download it on the RPG Maker Web site or from Steam (MV, MZ)!

Last edited:

HoshimiyaMoka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All characters looking good! Also, did this Tomumura person just one-man drawing all these? That's such a dedication.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you would like to check out the artist who did the busts for us, you can find his twitter here. (and if one of the ones he did was your character, I'm sure he wouldn't mind an @ on twitter telling him you liked his interpretation!)

SinのAria

The Chaotic One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
C++
Primarily Uses
N/A
Definitely an interesting interpretation of Nol. That said, I can't remember if I ever did post the parts for my entry, lol.

DartNak

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good day, everyone! I want to confirm about permission on use this characters. Because steam states one thing, but there is user complains:

"Terms of Use:
* This pack is for use in RPG Maker Series only
* OK to be used in Commercial projects
* Contents can be edited
* OK for use in games with gore
* OK for use in adult-rated games"

I found only 7 authors here on the forum and contacted them directly, but what about others from Tkool Winners? I dont want any troubles with authors, that is why I want to ask beforehand to be super extra safe. I own both RMMV and RMMZ, making my game in MZ.
So, may I use any of those characters in my RMMZ commercial game, only credit authors is ok?
Thank you for attention. With best regards.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good day, everyone! I want to confirm about permission on use this characters. Because steam states one thing, but there is user complains:

"Terms of Use:
* This pack is for use in RPG Maker Series only
* OK to be used in Commercial projects
* Contents can be edited
* OK for use in games with gore
* OK for use in adult-rated games"

I found only 7 authors here on the forum and contacted them directly, but what about others from Tkool Winners? I dont want any troubles with authors, that is why I want to ask beforehand to be super extra safe. I own both RMMV and RMMZ, making my game in MZ.
So, may I use any of those characters in my RMMZ commercial game, only credit authors is ok?
Thank you for attention. With best regards.
Yes, you just need to give credit to the authors.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuthuatxocdia