Event Original Character Contest Winners!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
01-original-character-contest-banner.png

Welcome, Character Creators to the Original Character Contest Winners Announcement! We all gather here to make RPGs, but what is an RPG without a cast of interesting characters! Oh, wait, no I think I've played that game...

Anyway, writing characters people want to spend time with is a big part of making games people want to spend time with, so we're glad to see you all stretch your character making muscles (It's been a while since I studied human anatomy, but I think it is near the trapezius).

But enough of my stupid jokes: Congrats to everyone competed, and especially congrats to those that won, so without further ado, here are your winners!

Winners: MV
occ_en_mv.png
1st: Torek (21 votes)
T-2nd: Clare (18 votes)
T-2nd: Rosalia (18 votes)
4th: Lyria (16 votes)
T-5th: Jaiin (14 votes)
T-5th: Tyke Kross (14 votes)

Winners: VX Ace
occ_en_vx-ace.png
1st: Calamito the Elf (14 votes)
2nd: Ma'Vai (11 votes)
3rd: Vice Perch (9 votes)
4th: Damian Belmont (8 votes)
5th: Fonciel (7 votes)

There were so many good entries, I'm glad that it was up to the votes, and not up to me to decide. There was a lot of creativity and a lot of truly original characters submitted.

Everyone should be proud of what their creations, and should continue to work out that character creation muscle. You're going to need plenty of those characters for your games!

So what now? Now we go about handing out the cool, cool prizes.

To everyone who participated: You get an awesome event badge for the event!

To all our winners: You get a completely unique event badge featuring your character! And face/bust/full character art will be made of your character for a free DLC for RPG Maker!

And for our grand winner, the character Torek, his bust will be featured the RPG Maker Web Social Media Profile Image for a week!

We'll be contacting the winners over the next week, and we'll be distributing the event badges in the near future. Again, Thank you all for your participation, and keep being creative character creators.

Last edited:

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Whoever's drawing them will definitely be happy that Clare is one of the winners XD

Torek is awesome! Good job to everyone!

(edited to correct his name, just noticed!)

Last edited:

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(=^_^=) Congratulations to the winners! I knew I wasn't going to win, because normally it's my lot in life to lose, only this time there were so many great characters.

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congratulations to everyone else that won!

And congratulations to everyone else as well, all your characters were really interesting and unique and you should all be proud of them. They may not have won this contest, but that doesn’t mean they should be forgotten about! One day, they may end up spearheading a project and turn into something not even you expected!

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congrats to everyone that won.^^
And great job to everybody that participated! And thanks also because I had so much fun looking at your entries, that I felt encouraged + inspired to participate. (Monkey see, monkey do eh? :p)

And Calamito thanks you cordially for your votes! :LZSwink:
There's a box at this thread's exit, on the right, where you can leave any jewellery you can spare, so he can get a decent outfit together again...

We all gather here to make RPGs, but what is an RPG without a cast of interesting characters! Oh, wait, no I think I've played that game...

:guffaw: Oh you..

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:
thought I'd upgrade to mz from mv cause of the nice quality of life features but ****ing hell why couldn't they allow old plugins to work in it and secondly how come in over a year since it's release has there been no mz version of something so crucial as a non grid based movement plugin. I guess I'll stick with mv. (why wasnt mz just an update to mv anyway literally nothing substantial changed..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosecar