Event Original Character Contest Winners!

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I laughed when I saw the invisible character as 2nd place! Just goes to show that "looks" are not everything when it comes to a good character! It was fun stretching my mind making a character for this event that was not already in my game projects. I hope my LockMage finds a home in a game someday showing off his skills. And for all the other characters too. This is only their beginning right? Thanks for all the moderators and staff involved in this. next it is on to the One Map Challenge!

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow!! This is such a great honor!! ^_^ COngrats everyone!! All who participated and won!! :) ^_^

I still can't believe my char got at least 5th place xDD :) I mean, there are tons of cool entries in this contest!! :) ^_^ I think I even voted for almost every entry haha xDD :)

Thanks so much guys!! You all are the best!! ^_^ Now I cannot wait for the free DLC with the chars' busts and artworks!! ^_^ :)

RomEngine

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congratulations to all the winners!
There really were some good characters, in both categories, can't wait to them used in future projects.
Little sad that mine didn't win, but I knew this was a possibility, and everyone else's looked so good it was hard to pick just one...

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Congratulations to everyone!

I would like to thank my Dungeon Master for putting up with our party's shenanigans for 2 and a half years, to the people that gave Damian a chance even though I'm more of a lurker in these forums, and to Konami for...

Actually, scratch the last one.

Ah, I wish I had won, but I at least got in, like, sixth place :)
So I'll just tell myself that...
:95:
Hey, don't be discouraged, there's always the next event.

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Now I cannot wait for the free DLC with the chars' busts and artworks!! ^_^

Same, that's the part where we all win. New dlc = yay ;).
Such versatile characters to use also. Different genders, species, classes, it will be nice.

Oh wow, my character is a winner!!??

I fell in love with yours immediately, I think she'll be a pretty dlc addition. :)

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
We're still working on the standing art and the badges, but we do have a brand new surprise for everyone!

Jason Perry, the Artist of Time Fantasy has made Time Fantasy style sprites for every winner!

Time Fantasy Character Preview!
TFCC.png

These sprites will be distributed with the full DLC when it is released, enjoy the wonder of seeing your characters in full pixelated glory, and maybe pick up a few Time Fantasy packs in the store to go with it...

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look great! Will they also have side-view battlers?

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Kakyoin01.jpg

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
They're amazing and cute, great job Jason! :kaopride:

@The Stranger Did you see my elf hiding in the barrel? :p With only eyes showing! lmao It's like he's spying on them. That one doesn't need a battler he's too wimpy lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:
thought I'd upgrade to mz from mv cause of the nice quality of life features but ****ing hell why couldn't they allow old plugins to work in it and secondly how come in over a year since it's release has there been no mz version of something so crucial as a non grid based movement plugin. I guess I'll stick with mv. (why wasnt mz just an update to mv anyway literally nothing substantial changed..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dragondip