Event Original Character Contest Winners!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@starlight dream There's an elf inside that barrel? :o I thought something was off about it, but I just dismissed it as a graphical flaw or something.

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@The Stranger Yes there's an elf. No graphical flaws to blame. The only flaw is in my brain :p
For+when+you+hate+elves+but+you+cant+kill+them_454378_5831872.jpg

Damian is totally okay with half-elves though.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just realized I accidentally duplicated one character in the preview image and forgot to include someone.

... ;_;

EDIT: Fixed

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
LOL That's even funnier XD

@Alkemical Hey don't pick on mah elf, he's having it hard already. :p
He'll live through it. Hell, he'll likely outlive all the other characters. It's why you don't mess with elves.

You call one a 'knife-eared fairy' once, and your great grand-kids are gonna be paying the price. (This actually happened at the D&D table. Not to Damian, but to another party member).

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AAAAAA :kaojoy:Those are so cool! Everyone's characters look really awesome, what a wonderful surprise!!!!

(And yes, very tempting to get some TF packs to try playing around with them, lol.)

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow!! That Time Fantasy remake of the characters are amazing!!! :o ^_^ Perfect addition for people who uses the Time Fantasy sets! Thanks so much Jason Perry! ^_^

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
congrats to the winners, well done! the characters are all unique and interesting! a tad disappointed by the fact that i never voted tho, i asked a couple times for clarification on how voting would be done since a specific day was mentioned, but it was never mentioned what we should do to vote. only theorized by those of us who were curious. maybe keep that in mind for the next contest? either way, well done all!

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I dont think I did but idk, I’m just saying it wasn’t clarified before hand only guessed at, I know now that’s how it was done but of course this is after the fact. Was just an idea to help voters next time around.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll admit that looking back on it we didn't announce clearly enough how voting works. We've had a bit of turnover in staff in Degica and some things fell through when we weren't sure who was handling what.

As the longest continual EN person handling RPG Maker at Degica I should have been more on top of it, but I wasn't and for that I apologize. Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT: Also I want to stress on the turnover: It was HAPPY turnover. Everyone at Degica has been fantastic to work with, they just moved on to a new opportunity that fit their life better.

Last edited:

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lol yeah I try to help when and where I can, hopefully without complaining to much or sounding like an *******. (And hopefully I didn’t come off that way) also, congrats on the happy turnover! I know how hard it can be to hire positive workplace additions and how hard it can be to lose good additions. I wish everyone continued happy days ^_^

EDIT: lol apparently this is the first time I’ve ever used an off hand curse in a comment, that replacement text is funny XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021
You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBV