22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ah ok, thanks.

P.S. changed/added some new info to Zodia's lore to more strongly tie her into the game I'm working on. this event has been really fun, I'm glad i finally fleshed out her character XD

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was toying around with an idea of some kind of steampunk style gamed for later development, so this event gave me the chance I needed to think about it a little. I'm not that much of an artist, but I did have a lot of fun with the generator and the writing of a backstory.

yoshiyuki

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@yoshiyuki Submissions are not made in the thread announcing the event, but in the thread for the engine you have made it for. I am, therefore, moving your post to MV Entries.
OK
Thank you!

Artille

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was toying around with an idea of some kind of steampunk style gamed for later development, so this event gave me the chance I needed to think about it a little. I'm not that much of an artist, but I did have a lot of fun with the generator and the writing of a backstory.

I know the feeling.
I haven't made any full game yet, but this event helped me alot as to how I should create my characters and develop their backstory's.

Additionally, it's fun to do and you will gain experience doing so. :kaopride:

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't made any full game yet, but this event helped me alot as to how I should create my characters and develop their backstory's.

I've not finished a game either, so I'm a n00b right along with you. I do have faith that I will eventually finish my first release, and I believe you will finish your game too. It's not an "if," it's a when. By the way, I loved your entry - not that I'm an expert by any stretch of the imagination. :kaohi:

Alextorian

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What exactly goes to the skill section ? A generalization of combat role or actual skills/spells, and if its the later in how much detail should we describe them ?

Zabu

Prince of light
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's a good idea, could be fun

RomEngine

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm in the same boat of being a complete noob at this, so this was fun!
Good luck to everyone's characters!

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So what is the next step in the contest? I see the submission threads are still open but are they still taking new submissions? Does the thread turn into some voting setup or does anew thread with the entries get created now? Sorry - this is the first of these contests I have taken part in so for others this may be common knowledge. Just trying to follow the contest here.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So what is the next step in the contest? I see the submission threads are still open but are they still taking new submissions? Does the thread turn into some voting setup or does anew thread with the entries get created now? Sorry - this is the first of these contests I have taken part in so for others this may be common knowledge. Just trying to follow the contest here.
No more submissions, I think.

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No more submissions, I think.
How does the vote system work though? Does the submission page become a voting page or do the mods make a new page with all the qualifying entries on it. Do the submitters get a chance to vote too? I know that sounds like I'm gonna vote for myself, but I saw some others I would love to see as custom faces too.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think it best to wait for Lunarea to announce how this is going to work. Anything else is just speculation which might be correct, or it might not.

DarkHunter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow!!...Good idea if they vote our character. I'm not sure they will vote our character for good/best like just as exist history :D
I'm not sure this..like FF Brave Exvius ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt
I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKRDIH88