Event Original Character Contest!

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good luck to everyone! You've all had great characters and it is an honour to compete with you. No matter who gets into the pack, I think whoever entered has already won something you can't get. Awesome feed back and practice.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[mod]Everyone, please[/mod]

Reading through this thread it seems to me that several posts appear to be fishing for 'likes'. That is never cool, but in this instance also works to disadvantage submissions from those who either refrain from doing that, or are less well known.

Please would people be attentive to how their posts might be interpreted by others.

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So maybe I’m just a confused or missing some Info, but voting is taking place today right? Is in gonna be set up in a different forum or in a poll, or is it just based on likes per post?

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know all the details, but according to the info Lunaria has written on page one, the voting doesn't start until 11:59pm today and that is Pacific Standard Time so past midnight for those in Central Time Zone or further east as well. That may be why there is no change yet.

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I don't know all the details, but according to the info Lunaria has written on page one, the voting doesn't start until 11:59pm today and that is Pacific Standard Time so past midnight for those in Central Time Zone or further east as well. That may be why there is no change yet.
That makes sense, I guess. Still would've liked a straight answer, rather than guessing.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Perhaps I'm just misreading it, but I took "Voting Dates(PST): – 27th April at 11:59PM" to mean that the voting was until then, since you could vote for the ones you liked as soon as they were posted.
That's actually an idea - I think you might be correct!

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That may have been the case but if so it wasn’t (imo) stated clearly enough how the voting should be done, for example, via a comment with a vote in it, or likes, etc.

IguanaGuy

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As long as she doesn't forge the "ONE BADGE" for herself that controls all the others and bends us to her will. What would the moderators do to us then? :stickytongue:

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As long as she doesn't forge the "ONE BADGE" for herself that controls all the others and bends us to her will.

Maybe she already has The One. Look at all her mysterious little badges on her profile. o_O I suspect it's the fudge cake badge. The one that is so hard to let go of..

IguanaGuy

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I could see a "Fudge Cake Badge" controlling the hearts of Man, Orc, Dwarf and Elf alike. Someone should tell her: "There are many magic fudges in the world and none of them should be used lightly." :kaomad3:

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
LOL Don't try to separate her from the fudge cake, I'm afraid she'll go berserk and send the 9 moderators against us!!!!!

(OK I don't know how many moderators there are, but I can count at least 9 o_O)

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aaah, I just noticed these had been released! BLESSED!! :kaocry:
⁽ᴿᵒˢᵃᶫᶦᵃ'ˢ ᵇᵘˢᵗᶦᶰᵉˢˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜᵘᵗᵉᶰᵉˢˢ ʷᵉᶰᵗ ᵘᵖ ²⁰⁰ˣ ᵃʰᵃʰᵃ⁾

Also, they ran the contest over on the Japanese forum, so there's twice as many goodies~! :kaoluv:

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Ooooh, neat find! Thanks for the heads up!
They all look amazing, props to the artists.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
OMG! Why didn't I know about this sooner? They look amazing!! ^_^ Great job to the artists! ^_^ xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Now, hopefully, some certain people will not be stupid enough to leak my name on the reports.
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
berkut