Original state sprite sheet location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm new around there, and I have some troubles with custom sprites. About their format, actually. I hope I'm not asking something which has already been answered...

Actually, what I want to do is to create a new state : Super Poison (got the idea from Pokemon, it's actually a poison which is much stronger.) For the icon, I would like to use a different picture : the original purple bubbles icon of the Poison state, but I'll color them green for the Super Poison state.

Here is the problem, I don't know the sizes of the icon and of the icon sheet. So I would like to have the original icon file sheet (this picture), so I'll be able to replace the icons~

My question : where is the original state sprite sheet located ? Somewhere in RPG VX Ace folder...?

If it isn't anywhere, I could also use a sample, like this one :

, but it's the only sample I found. I didn't find other samples. So, posting a state sprite sheet could also solve my problem~

Thanks in advance.

Terloch

Creative Worker.
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I am new aswell so I do not know if my solution would be any good but I would do the following,

Printscreen

paint,

get the square of the poison

adjust it

implent it.

For an Icon it wouldn't make a big diffrence and the size there is the "real" size.

Andynator

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
There is no "State Sprite Sheet".

The State-Icons are part of the ICONSET.PNG This is a system-grafic and is located in the grafics/system Folder, of your RTP.

Every Icon has a size of 24x24 Pixels. The width of the iconset.png ist fix, an you mustn't change it. However, the HEIGHT of the File is free, and you can make your icon-set as long, as you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was also thinking to that, but I'm not sure if the software displays the correct size...

Anyway, I'll try.

EDIT : Ah, Andynator ? Well, I'll search for it then, in that case.

EDIT : Ok, now I have the edited graphics, but... I tried to put the file in every graphic folders of my project, but it seems that I can't choose my file from the icon menu of the software instead of the original ones...

FINAL EDIT - TOPIC CAN BE CLOSED : I got it, I had to rename my sheet to iconset.png.

Last edited by a moderator:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please report the topic next time if you want it closed :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
souldoood