Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Gabriel_12 I have deleted your post as this is an English language site and only English may be used in public posts and updates. Please post again using Google translate or similar if your English is not good enough.

Hart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
Other
If you plan on VAs in your game, I would be happy to assist.

Saigen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This looks quite promising. Need a composer? If so, contact me by PM and I can show you some of my previous work/compositions.

Sedna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
This looks quite promising. Need a composer? If so, contact me by PM and I can show you some of my previous work/compositions.
Just did :)

Sedna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Up (trying to revive the project)

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Well, besides being a scripter myself, I can't help you in any other way that's not providing some basic or intermediate scripting support, sadly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harwin