Over 200 FREE J-RPG music resources (mp3, ogg, m4a) and they can be used for commercial work.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for sharing your music. Do not worried about your English-language skill. We can understand you just fine. Music is a universal language because when someone listened your music, they can hear the emotions.

hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wow, these are lovely! thank you very much for providing such high quality music for free.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@YouFulca
I found your website when googling for 8-bit and 16-bit music. So glad I did. Your website is a treasure chest! :kaoluv:

I'm currently using the 16-bit music (and have another project where I plan to use your 8-bit music).
I hope you keep adding more of these retro sounding tracks to your library. :kaojoy:

Snake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hey Fulca,
i really really love your work! The music sounds extremely amazing! Pls keep up this amazing work :)
Those are some of the best i heard in a long time and can even match some works of the bigger and more well known componists IMO!

Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just wanted to chime in that your music is quality material, and I'm happy to just listen to it separately, let alone prospectively use it in a project. Much thanks for your hard work. ^-^

Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@YouFulca Sorry to doublepost, but are there any issues with the Winged Seraph page?

Chrome's been telling me that I cannot "download securely" anything from it, even though it used to work just fine. Now, it might be just Chrome being Chrome, but I wanted to ask to make sure. I'd loathe to give up on such quality tunes. ^-^;

kaine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
@YouFulca Sorry to doublepost, but are there any issues with the Winged Seraph page?

Chrome's been telling me that I cannot "download securely" anything from it, even though it used to work just fine. Now, it might be just Chrome being Chrome, but I wanted to ask to make sure. I'd loathe to give up on such quality tunes. ^-^;
With Firefox I don't have download problems instead with chrome I get instantly a network error.

raffle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you fulca, your sound effects are perfect, exactly what I was looking for! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knife77