GentleCyanide

Vestige Games
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

We're looking for a way to completely re-skin all of the HUD/GUI in RPGMaker MV, (main menu , dialogue box ,shops , battle menu)
Is there any Plugin or any Javascript tutorial on how to do that?

I have searched online and the only thing I saw the HUD/GUI editor from sumrndmdde. Although this is very helpful on static ones
We saw some RPGMaker MV games with completely customized HUDs and even animations of rotating battle menu options.

What were looking to do:

- Upload our own replacements for existing UI elements
- Reposition HUD/UI elements on screen
- Add small animations like dots in dialogue etc

I was wondering if theres any way to have more control over the UI elements and add specific animations.
right now were using Yanfly's Core Engine.

Here is a mock up we made with our existing game art and asesets of what out general idea for our HUD will look like

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calber619