Overriding States

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

Do you want to have states that can remove other states? For example, you have two types of poison states: Weak Poison, and Strong Poison.
When the Weak Poison state is applied, you lose 5% of your HP. However, when the Strong Poison is applied, you lose 10% of your HP.

Now, you also have a special case where applying strong poison state will remove the weak poison state automatically.

With this plugin, you can indicate whether your states will remove other states when they are added.

More information and downloads are available at HimeWorks
Other state-related plugins you may be interested in:

Last edited by a moderator:

Misaki

Pikalyze
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's pretty helpful, thanks!

tsunetakaryu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Thanks, leveled buffs and debuffs stats -- that's what I want. 

BTW, may I change downloaded your previous plugins' name with a prefix "HIME_"? Since I don't know whether is case sensitive.  I'd like to do so that will have a better look in the plugin manager. 

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thanks, leveled buffs and debuffs stats -- that's what I want. 

BTW, may I change downloaded your previous plugins' name with a prefix "HIME_"? Since I don't know whether is case sensitive.  I'd like to do so that will have a better look in the plugin manager.
Yes, there should not be an issue with renaming plugins. However note that if there are any parameters set for those plugins, the plugin manager will erase them.

I'm currently in the process of renaming my plugins and also making it less reliant on the filename.

The only plugin I can think of at the moment that would cause problems is pre-title events, which I have updated on my website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kt040