cdonn09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for double Post.

I split the Eventcode from 2 to 3 Events, i hope its easier now and the code should be a bit cleaner.

Yes your Question is possible, just count up a variable, i implemented a example just cast fire 5 times and watch what happens.

Edit: Uploaded new Mapfile, first one was buggy.

Download New Mapfile:

View attachment 38367

No worries about the double post. The code looks a lot cleaner and easier to manage. I like the surprise as well. Thank you for your hard work Bex! 

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your Words this motivates one. Hope you can now continue with your Project.

Additional to know:

The Weapons work and got a 30Pixel Square Box to detect the center point of the enemy Sprite.

This works fine but it only works with standard sized Enemys.

The Enemys could also get a dynamic Square Box so it would allow to make bigger non square but rectangular enemie Hit Boxes for Boss Monsters for example.

Or if you need other stuff for this mechanic i could try and help, if it is not to hard for me. At the moment iam Motivated to use and try out this MV Demo further more..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetrotal