Overworld Mapping [MV/VX ACE] - Open for Requests

Discussion in 'Resource Workshops' started by JardsonJean, Apr 5, 2018.

1. JardsonJean

JardsonJean Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi guys, my name is Jardson. I'm from Brazil and I now getting requests for creating Overworld maps.
    I'm into creating huge, sprawling maps using the default resources from RPG Maker MV.
    I try to use the vanilla resources to their fullest and I really like to get lost into making those beasts.

Here is an example:
    [​IMG]
    You can download it at:
    https://ladyluck.itch.io/ysmael-map-resource

I'll be selecting 3 maps to create and they must be overworld. Primarily, the map is 100% be done with vanilla stuff from RPG Maker MV or VX ACE. If you want to upgrade the maps and substitute any placeholders you're going to need an editor to manipulate the tilesets. After the maps are done, they WILL BE release as open source for the community on my itch.io page for free. This is mandatory, don't apply if you don't want the map spoiled/shared. If your game has more than one map, you can apply, but make sure they have reasonable sizes.

Here is what I want, in few words:
    > A brief description me your world and how/if it's going to be transformed by the adventure.
    > A sketch of the base plan for the map/maps.
    > Your deadline must not be less than May 1st.

PS: moderators, I'm not trying to do a repost. This is actually the first time I'll be finally able to take on requests, since I now have the free time I always wanted to do it. My last closed topic can be deleted for good :)

Let the games begin!

pandadodod, jonthefox and NeoFantasy like this.
  2. MastertheX

MastertheX The End of Azur Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello there, are you still making overworld maps?

3. JardsonJean

JardsonJean Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry, but no.