Owltear's Battlers

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Owltears, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Owltears

Owltears Working on Honey Moon, about 20% done Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    [​IMG]

Update (10/21/18):
    I've spent about 2 days re-uploading every single battler since all the image links broke. It's been a task doing so but I hope to finish it all before 2 AM. It is currently 2:24 and I'm still not done AAAUUUHHH
    I want to finish updating the posts with the fixed images before posting the Halloween ones I finished a little bit ago today

All of my battlers will have their full health image and half health/beaten pose for those who might want to use them with Yanfly's Weak Enemy Pose Plugin. All my battlers are sized for RPGMaker MV but one day, in the FAR future, I may find a way to size them for ACE, or redraw them if people want.

=== Owltears ¤TERMS¤ for EVERYTHING===

¤ You CAN use my battlers in FREE and COMMERCIAL games REGARDLESS OF WHAT ENGINE YOU USE THEM IN.

How to credit:
    You can credit me via just my username:

Owltears
    ¤ Credit is not needed in RPG Maker made games but is greatly appreciated.

¤ If you use my stuff in *Non-RPG Maker engines* then credit is REQUIRED.

¤ If I make something that is based off the RTP of any of the RPG Makers then I will let you know in the post as to not get you in trouble if you use it in an engine outside of the RPG Maker line. These battlers will have their own separate folder in the Google Drive.

Linking back

Do not direct link, I'd prefer you to link to my board post here.( Once I get a site up, I'll include it's link as well.) Linking back is not needed but you can if you'd like.

¤Board Link- https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/owltears-battlers.88134/

Edits/ Reposts:
    Go on ahead, I do not mind. You can post your edits wherever you'd like! I'd LOVE to see what you make!!! If you repost my stuff please link back here with it. If you do edit anything, let me know so I can check it out! You can even post it in this board if you'd like!

Where's the beef battlers?
    I've had issues getting images to stay so sometimes the images do not load but do not worry try to refresh the page a few times and if that doesn't work try switching to a different browser. (Firefox->Chrome) If that doesn't work check the Google Drive link for all the current up to date battlers.

If nothing works please let me know so I can work a change to how I upload stuff so it doesn't happen again!
    (10/21)Battler Count with damage: 304

I post semi-regularly, often times if there's not much it's because work gets hard or I get called in and don't have time to draw. But I try to stay with an update every 2 weeks or so and holidays if I can.

I reached the post cap on my first post by accident. So I will be making posts that have battlers in them. Most of my posts that contain single or multiple battlers will have a small paragraph near the top of it that may say something like "Today's update/ Update/etc" with info about the battlers in it. They also will have multiple spoilers in them to keep the post's general size smaller and not take forever to scroll through, and to be an eye catcher in case you're just skimming and want to find one fast.

Without further ado, enjoy!

===Download===
    A collection of ALL battlers*- separated into folders updated with EACH update! Download one or download them all as a whole!
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GrUMr9ZTkTTRrBNSlsvXbDAAIQh1jOf9?usp=sharing
    *Battlers made for the RMC are not with these.

Sushi Night Fight
    This is a "series" I made when I was up really late a while ago, I was drawing sushi for practice and thought they'd be silly battlers for a game and expanded upon it. I plan to add a few more sushi types in the future but only currently have 3 done.
    What it they all look like in game: (large image)
    [​IMG]

Onigiri
    A triangular rice ball that packs a punch with it's salt flavoring and green seaweed wrap. He like long walks in the rain and once tried to carry all his gear at once and looked silly.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT 4/22 While re-uploading images I found an entire set of unpublished Onigiri! So I decided to add them below!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I, ULTIMATE ONIGIRI, have a lotta Stuff! YOU CANNOT DAMAGE ME! (that and I forgot to make his damaged pose)

Nigiri

A small pile of rice with a big pile of meat on top with attitude. He likes to use his sword to cut through enemies as if they where dry seaweed strips. His most recent hobby is playing the guitar regardless of how bad he is.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sushi Roll
    A wound up bunch of rice, he doesn't use any weapons or attacks, with his high sprung attitude he goes all melee Mano-e-mono, and promptly gets a bite taken out of his head. He currently likes sporting one of this 3 styles, all of which make him look more delicious.

The sushi roll battlers do not have any weapons as he is a strictly melee type of enemy. He has three different toppings, choose which one you'd like to eat battle.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Christmas 2017 Part 1

Christmas is almost here so enjoy these battlers. There's not as many types as I'd like to make but I hope you enjoy them or use them in your own games! ^u^ Have a safe holiday!
    These mimics are based off of DnD rules, in which a mimic doesn't show much/any battle damage in hopes of tricking it's attacker that it isn't getting hurt. They really morph over the damage done shortly after you do it so they look untouched.
    These mimics have both their mimic form and their Christmas present form. They have several color variants and two different poses you can choose from! The second of which I personally like better.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Here are the mimic's base present forms.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Christmas Slimes

You don't often see slimes getting dressed up for the holidays, so these guys decided to go all out. They wear a ribbon and are angry. Upon beating one they hunch over in a goo pile sad they couldn't eat the party as a Christmas meal.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Reindeer Slimes

Originally I wanted to draw reindeer that you'd fight...but I didn't like the idea of drawing hurt deers so I made slimes instead! They have two forms, ones with faces and ones without faces.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In my next post I have more to add!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  2. Nightblade50

Nightblade50 Developer of "Delta Origins" Veteran

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    :kaojoy: Cute! I don't know if I'll use them but they look good. Can't wait for the holiday ones. It's close to Christmas now, could you make some Christmas ones soon?

Sauteed_Onion and HannahSmith like this.
  3. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    I actually am working on some gingerbread and Christmas present ones currently. They're no where near done however, I'll probably get them finished in a day or two, then post them when I get to the library next (hopefully before the 23rd)

Do you have any suggestions for the present wrappings? Like colors or patterns?

Thank you for the compliment! It makes me less nervous haha. :kaoblush:

Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  4. Poryg

Poryg Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster Veteran

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    In our country we always say Purple with red polka dots, but it looks ugly, so don't use this pattern :D
    Perhaps red wrap and dark green bowtie, that is very Christmas-like :)

Other than that though, I have to say I am NOT fighting these. But they are a nice refreshment of the game :)

Sauteed_Onion and Owltears like this.
  5. Nightblade50

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I can't wait to see them! And yes, green and red.

Sauteed_Onion and HannahSmith like this.
  6. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    * ~Christmas 2017 Update Part 2~*

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I just wanted to try making a circular battler to see how hard it would be. It was pretty hard doing the outline but every step before that was easier then I thought haha.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I wanted to draw Santa, but I couldn't find one that I liked enough to use so I scrapped the idea. Then I went on to make his toy bag. It's a three part battler. The idea behind this one is at certiant health levels the bag will change to a smaller size. At the start of the fight it has toy/present minions, when it gets to the next stage it spawns several more. When it gets to it's final stage it spawns the last of the toys and stops fighting.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Because why not? Based off the (I think German) tradition of searching the Christmas Tree for a pickle. I made one with a little hat too because I thought it be silly.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A single left over cookie that has gone stale and mad over time. I wanted to draw him in different poses but could not think of any so he only has one, sorry.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just two different sizes of lumps of coal for players who are naughty instead of nice.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I hope you have a happy holiday/Christmas/whatever you celibate, and that you have a good year ahead!:kaoluv:

Sorry if the Christmas battlers are a little disappointing, I'm not very good with Thanksgiving/Christmas themed things. I however will try to add to these through the year as I learn how to draw more things/get better.

7. Randor

Randor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I like the sushi battlers, but can't see the Christmas themed pieces. Could you re-load?

Thanks!
    Steve

8. Nightblade50

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    It happens for me as well ;_;

9. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Thank you for letting me know. Hm... I don't know why they aren't showing up... I can see them on my mobile phone on Chrome... Please try to refresh the page a few times and see what happens.

If that doesn't work try looking in Firefox or a different browser and if THAT doesn't work I will try to fix it next time I go to the library. :c

Fingers crossed!

Sauteed_Onion and Nightblade50 like this.
  10. Nightblade50

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Thanks for the help.

11. Randor

Randor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    That was it! Firefox didn't work, but Chrome did. Thank you! And very nice themed battlers!

12. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Oh phew that is a GREAT big sigh of relief!
    I'm going to try to update the main post with what to do if it doesn't show the images.(If it doesn't work I'll just do it at the library one daaaayyyy lol)

Thank you guys :kaoluv:

13. Nightblade50

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    It worked for me as well.

14. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    *~Today's Update: Candle Mimics! Part 1/2 ~*
    I am uploading these images using my phone's wifi. This is a test to see how my WiFi works with uploading images. If the images turn out funny let me know and I will change them when I can next go to the library. THANK YOU.

How was everyone's Christmas? Mine was nice, I spent it with my husband and his family, playing a game. The game was you take a GIANT ball like 2 feet wide, with layers of wrapping paper and plastic wrap. You take turns rolling dice to try to get double numbers while the person who has the ball unwraps it as fast as they can without ripping it. Unroll it to get small candies, lottery tickets, and gift cards that are inside!
    It was pretty nice, and fun! We got a gift card to Coldstone and a few candies.

Today I have for you guys some candle mimics! These little guys burn out fast but bite hard. They have three forms, but only one design, with different colors. Their disguise, their attack, and *gasp* an actual defeated form. I made six color variations for them, but for today I'm testing how many I can put in a post before they do not show up. So I will try the first 3 colors today and the other 3 tomorrow.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll upload the other 3 tomorrow as to not overload this post.

Randor and Nightblade50 like this.
  15. Nightblade50

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    cool. I will follow you :LZYgrin:

16. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    *~Today's Update: Candle Mimics! Part 2/2~*

Here's the second part of the mimics!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sauteed_Onion, Nightblade50 and MMMm like this.
  17. Nightblade50

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Nice work! You could link to this page in your signature.

18. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    I uh, don't know how really... If I change the name, such as another themed update (such as the one I plan for Valentines Day) will it still show up here or as a broken link...? @_@ I don't even have a cool banner like yours lol

19. Nightblade50

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  20. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    :kaoback:... I ....didn't....uh...think of that...

WELL, I will totally do that when I think of a banner idea. Thank you very much dude!:kaohi: