Owltear's Battlers

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Owltears, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Sauteed_Onion

Sauteed_Onion Mmm Tasty Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Owltears I am so happy you shared so much. Sadly, some of these items won't load for me to look at, BUT if they are anywhere the quality and fun of the other stuff, <3. Meow.

2. Owltears

Owltears Working on Honey Moon, about 20% done Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Aw thank you~ :kaojoy: below is a way that *might* help with loading images...
    I might have uploaded too many into one post, sorry, I'm trying to find a work around, such as a personal website that hosts all my battlers from here on it, or not posting so much on at once. I DO want to make a .ZIP file in the future so everyone can easily not worry about the images not appearing, but my internet is to slow to really upload the battlers in .ZIP form to a site....and I don't know how that stuff works :kaoswt2:

Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  3. Nightblade50

Nightblade50 Developer of "Delta Origins" Veteran

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    More! Yay!!!!

Owltears and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  4. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    ====Today's Update" MAOR SYMBOLS 23/34 uploaded!====

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Nightblade50 like this.
  5. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    ====Today's Update: even MOAR MIST-IC SYMBOL BATTLE-TURDS! 28/34====

I wanted to upload some sooner but I was busy drawing a friend's birthday drawing, I hope he likes it, it took 3 days to make. After this post I think the next will have the last of the mystic symbol battlers. I have a TV battler sketched out, and shown on a Discord thing I chat on now and then and I'll use that as reference to make it next.

As for cat battlers, I am having a hard time thinking of how to pose the cat(s) and what style to use. Do you want cartoony cats like Afro Kitty, or more anthropomorphic like GamerCat? Or like a real cat, albeit with less detail.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nightblade50 and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  6. Sauteed_Onion

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Real cat and afro kitty if it were up to me. Gamer Cat is cute too, I just looked that up. Most of my cat selection is real cat style. And I love real cats. Hehe. I have "a" cat battler but I need to make some customize him if i want other cats to join the frey. MEOW! <3!!

7. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    ====Finally! The LAST of the Mystic symbols have been uploaded! 34/34====

I'm gonna start to work on the TV battler and some more cat ideas after I get back from work today. In the meantime enjoy the Mystic Symbols

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nightblade50 and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  8. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    We where given less then a month to move from our previous home, and we barely got everything moved out in time being as we couldn't afford a moving truck; we had friends help us move. Even then we think we might have left some things but can't get it back *shrug* I'm just happy we're in a better place, and we have roommates, so we don't have to stress as bad about the bills, which was a BIG worry at first.

With work I pulled double shifts almost each day I worked or was called in almost 3 times a week for the months of January and February as people either didn't want to show up or got sick. Then I'd come home dead tired and just zonk out for the rest of the day. But work is calming down and I can actually do stuff when I get home besides pass out (lol)

I am sorry I haven't been posting much, life has been hectic and when I get free time I often sleep cause I am so tired after work. But with work calming down and the stress of having to move with a tiny frame of time gone I can, I WILL try to do more battlers! In fact I got a few ideas for St.Patrick's day (even though it's passed *cough*)
    *~Today's Update: Plant Girl~*
    Sorry I've been gone for so long, I've been really busy (check the update spoiler above to see with what) but now that things are calming down I can draw more! I thought since spring is starting up I should try to make a flower battler buuuut they are surprisingly hard to draw, so I ended up drawing a plant girl that is inspired by Poison Ivy.

Yes, her spoiler says Plant Grill, she's a George Foreman brand

Sorry it's only one coloration, but I have a hard time coloring with red and green.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and MMMm like this.
  9. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Hello!

Work has kept me busy, and they keep giving me more days (yay!) I still draw and do battlers in my down time, but mainly sketches. I made three this month that I thought I'd share. Originally the first two/three where for April Fools, but I missed that train. The third is an idea for a series of slimes that are kinda like Slime Rancher. They all look different and unique, but it's been kinda hard to do as I keep wanting to draw them in one shape and size... But I'm working on it ^u^

*~Today's Battlers: April Fool's Day Battlers~*
    Potatu-lu-lu
    The demigod in a realm of nightmares and madness and cooking oil. Just a single stare can reduce the strongest man into a blabbering baby who only knows the word "French Fryyyyyy"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and his minion...Potato. Just a regular russet potato....one with googly eyes and one that's just...potato

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Robo Slime
    Why is he so angry? Is it because he's a cold hollow existence made of metallic parts and wiring with electronic currents with no true ways of feeling and attaching one to reality? Or is it because someone thought it would be funny to replace his oil with hot rod fuel?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Sauteed_Onion

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    yay @Owltears <3.

I love that you came back and shared so much more.
    Sadly, they are all x to me and not visible. Hopefully they will upload soon.

11. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    i hope the qouted post helps :) if that doesn't work you could try checking from your phone. If you do, remember to try to get them while connected to the internet so it doesn't use your data.

Thank you for the compliment! :kaoblush:

12. Nightblade50

Nightblade50 Developer of "Delta Origins" Veteran

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    :LZSsad::LZSteary::kaocry::(;_;:frown::rsad::asad::elsad::esad::hsad::osad::usad::ysad:
    :95:

Why did I put all those sad faces? Because...
    [​IMG]
    And that is what I am constantly seeing...
    Please change your image hosting...

13. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Today's Update: 2 Pixel Battlers

I'm working on a short RPG (which I might not complete ...butwhat'snew) and wanted to share some of it's resources as I'm making it. The battlers in this are pixelated, so they look different then my normal style; but I wanted to share anyways. I hope you like them.:kaoslp:

They share a single damaged pose, so there's 3 battlers. They are all based off a child's fear and nightmare(s) of loosing their toy rabbit and fear of cats. I made a sprite that looks like both of them, then made the battlers afterwards. My favorite part of doing these was using the sprite's colors to make the battlers hehe. I tried to make them creepy, but I can't seem to make creepy things lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    Fixed the post's spoilers, sorry if this double posts my data seems to have messed this up a bit.

14. Geometrical Warrior

Geometrical Warrior Villager Member

First Language:
    A Language :v
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    my god... These are so CUTE! :cutesmile:

15. SauloCVG

SauloCVG Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I just found out about this thread and I would like to praise what you've done so far. Very good! So beautiful!

16. Sauteed_Onion

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yay I can see them! <3

Owltears and Nightblade50 like this.
  17. Mystic_Enigma

Mystic_Enigma Feeling Mousey Veteran

In MY world, you are not welcome in my world!
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey hey, these battlers are pretty cool! I hope there will be more like this.

Owltears and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  18. Owltears

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    *~RE-UPDATE~*
    + Update

Sorry I haven't been saying thank you for your guys' kind words, I really appreciate it! :kaoluv: But I've been busy taking down and re-uploading EVERY single battler that I've made so far. It took me 2 and a half days because my phone's internet is slow, but it should now show ALL the battlers if you give them time to load! ^u^

I even added some battlers that I misplaced on my laptop and added them to their correct sections, and fixed some file sizes that where absurdly large compared to the battler image, added some examples and fixed some typos, and made a header for each post that says it has an update, and updated the counter of how many battlers I currently have made! (Which will be updated again after this post!)​

And to cerebrate being able to have all the battlers re-uploaded, I even made some more today! They are ~spoopy~/~creepy~ skulls and ghosts (although I can't draw creepy well *cough*)

I hope you like them, and thank you!:kaoblush:

[​IMG]

I included three types of ghosts, all of which have a semi transparent counterpart. Although I meant to use the full solid colored ones as the battler and the transparent as a damaged pose. (EX: They are starting to loose the fight and are loosing their corporal form-thus fading) You can use the transparent ones as the regular battler, they are set to 70% in transparency, so go LOWER to make them more...ghost like.(?)

Ghost
    Just a spoopy ghost who tries to scare young children by moaning in the halls and ratting doors.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nightmare Ghost

I wanted to draw a creepy ghost, with eyes, I made a red colored one and a white. The red colored one can actually change colors with the in game HUE ma-do changer.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Skulls

I was trying to draw a lunging skeleton, but couldn't get the bones correct and scraped the idea. I kept the skulls that I made and used them to make a flying skull and a open mouthed skull. I was semi inspired by Doom, and the original House movie, with the screaming skull enemies.

An idea I had if I where to use them was to make it that they do a stun attack that is from them screaming, it wouldbut as a nod to Doom.

They all share a defeated pose of a broken skull, as I couldn't get the winged skull's wings *JUST* right when I was trying to draw him defeated. I am sorry about that:kaocry:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you!

19. starlight dream

starlight dream Loving life...One dream at a time Veteran

First Language:
    EN, EL, FR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Whooa! I love those skulls and your new original ghost designs ^_^ Good job!
    And thanks for grinding through the re-uploading, it's appreciated, as is everything you've been sharing here and on RMCoalition!

:kaoluv:

And your signature icon is wonderful too.

Sauteed_Onion and Owltears like this.
  20. Sauteed_Onion

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Owltears , no you do NOT need to be sorry meow.
    You are amazin! I am sorry I do not share more of my stuff, you are a great contributor, with an amazing style. And your profile picture is awesome. AND it's awesome you took the time to re-upload all the stuff you chose to give. AND it's awesome you were so dedicated to do it.. AND we <3 you! Meow.

Owltears and starlight dream like this.