Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
OZZ Simple Menu For MZ

Part of the...
bestLogoEver.png

keeping this, yes?

Introduction
Started this for a friend who just wanted to remove the status and gold windows, maybe move the command window around. Then I did a couple more stuff because I thought why not. And decided to leave it here, in order to not bloat it.

This is a simple menu for your usual non-RPG thing. Be careful when keeping Equip, Skills and Status, I didn't do any sanitization for those things. It will crash. :)

Features
  • Remove status and gold.
  • Set the height to accomodate just your desired amount of commands (so it's not taking the whole screen).
  • Reposition command menu with just picking horizontal/vertical alignment.
  • Change opacity of window, and those pesky background squares for commands.
  • Add a custom background image over the map, under the windows. Background uses the same easy align repositioning.
  • Control custom background with variables (off by default).
  • Custom resolution support.
1627162299213.png
You can do this, or use it as some sort of frame.

1627162382311.png
Tried to keep these simple.
Code

License
MIT.

Praise Lord Gammak.

Last edited:

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Orochii, the link in your post leads to the OZZ-SMTDemons Fusion.js plugin instead.

orochii

Abomination of life, or life itself.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Orochii, the link in your post leads to the OZZ-SMTDemons Fusion.js plugin instead.
It was totally on purpose, so everyone had to see my other plugin that had much more effort put into it and it's cooler.
Oh my god, what happened with my head yesterday? Fixed. Thanks Sigma!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi