Hanayura

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, I am Hana~!
I am endeavoring to make an interactive social soft game with turn base elements on Twitch hopefully in the future~
The project's name is Pixie Road and it is about a world of Pixies...

Pixies.png

What is a Pixie you might ask? Well, Pixies are creatures with tendrils, horns, and birthmarks on their head along with long floppy earlobes they use to fly! They stand around 2-3 ft and are beings of pure magic~

Persephone.png

They are made from the dust of the Gleam Crystal that lies within the Sanctum; the resting place of The Gleam Mother, a diety who created the first pixies, Persephone and Borealis. Persephone serves as conservator queen while facilitating the birth of lesser/normal pixies. Borealis, jealous of his sister, is seduced by a tricky wizard named Brendur who promises him power with his creation, the Gloom Crystal; with this crystal, he is able to absorb disobedient pixies and reduce them to a humble dusties...

Dustie.png

What Borealis doesn't know is that, with the pixie power lying in the Gleam Crystal, and the corrupting powers of the Gloom Crystal, Brendur plans on creating his own army of abominations, the Pokies, to take over the land. As a last effort, Persephone uses her power to create a Gleam Shard and entrusts it to a surviving Pixie. She tells them, " If anything happens to me, please use this. If you can, please save our people! "

title.png

Willibab

The Lord of Whackery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Never seen Cute and Creepy mixed so well before :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xzukay