Pack Chars League of Legends [09-01-14] [6%]

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by Pititia12, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Pititia12

Pititia12 Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    [​IMG]

What is it?

Is it just a package of chars of electronic game League of Legends for those who like and / or need to use. Simple chars, made ​​by a boy who is still learning Pixel Art, so do not expect anything complex and sophisticated. What I want with it? I want you, beginners, use them to start their projects and develop as makers, so that in future who knows, they can create games with their own stories, own graphics and all the effort you.

As you can see now, there are few chars, League of Legends has dozens of champions, so I intend to gradually doing, I intend to post every six champions (in alphabetical order) with calm and careful as I do not want to bring something "done so lazy "for you.

I hope you enjoy this package as well, and track my progress while I doing x)

Chars

Ahri:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] (tailless)

Akali:

[​IMG]

Annie:

[​IMG]

Ashe:

[​IMG]

Caitlyn:

[​IMG]

For now, just separate chars, I intend to put to download the first package when are on average twenty or thirty champions (probably three packs when full).

F.A.Q

1) What are the terms of use for this package?

You can use all the resources posted here on your project, whether commercial or not, you also do not need my name in the credits of the game, I do not care about that.

PS: You have my permission to use my chars in your project, but does not mean you can do a commercial project LoL and not ask permission to anyone, you will need the consent of the other things that other people make and RIOT to make a commercial project.

2) Can I post your resources on my website / blog / forum?

Sure, just let me know before, I like to get a sense of what people think of resources to improve more, and would love to follow your posting too.

3) Can I post your resources somewhere and say that I made it?

Of course not, it was not you who did.

4) I can edit your chars?
    Feel free to touch them as you wish. If by chance made ​​some improvement in them and would like to share, tell me that I post here and put your name down.

5) I'm just seeing human, why?

Because I am still a beginner, do not trust in my ability enough to make even the monsters for now. So Aatrox, Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, etc.. Still will take to make. I want to first make humans, depending on how everything flowed, make yordles, and maybe in the future other strange creatures.

6) Will make the skins?

I do not intend at the time, would be too much work and I have no idea whether they were actually used, then it becomes something completely aside for me.

7)What are you looking for making this package? Fame, money, women, skins?

As I said up there, I just want you to use in your projects, to venture and learn more creating their games, whether professional or not, every design created here is wonderful because its creator is increasingly learning new things that propel forward, and each project will be its better than the previous. That's what I try, that you create.

8) You play LoL?

I play, but I play in the Brazilian server.

Tonko, neonetrix, Bojack1135 and 2 others like this.
  2. Mevo

Mevo Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I Like It Very much,But I Want the Faces so i can use them in scenes,ETC...

If i am going to use them i need the faces

3. Bonkers

Bonkers Bioware, do you need a nap? Restaff

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I love this idea, as the characters themselves are very unique and diverse. 

EDIT:  Saw your conditions.  Maybe as you feel more confident.

It's a shame Ashe and Caitlyn don't have their weapons with them in sprite as it makes up a huge part of their character.  Also Annie doesn't seem to be carrying Tibbers.  Ahri is another matter since her spirit orb would work better on a separate sprite sheet set to follow her.

I'm looking forward to the next batch, whomever you choose.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
  4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    I don't play LoL but I'd say that these are nice...

5. Pititia12

First Language:
    Portuguese
    @Mevo

Many thanks for the comment. About the faces, I will not do them, because I'm not an illustrator or something, just venture out in PA. But if you need faces, the LoL itself does not have the square faces of the characters on your own site?

http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/

@palladinthug

Thank you x)

Make weapons ... I do not know, only if I know that a lot of people wanting to do abs. xD

@Engr. Shana

Thank you so much x)

6. The Yank

The Yank Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I know you said you weren't doing skins, but could you make an exception for pulsefire ezreal? Pretty plz?

Anyways, I must say these are brilliant sprites (like your other ones). I might even give them cameos in my game!

7. Kammath

Kammath Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    If your making a game with league toons i highly doubt it will be commercially sold due to copyrights, which means there is probably no harm in cutting portraits of their faces out of the league skins.  I have seen many people do this with their favorite anime characters.  Correct me if I'm wrong about it being okay for non-commercial use.

Also, love the sprites, please keep up the wonderful work. :)

8. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Non-commercial doesn't make it any more legal, it just makes it so that the people who hold copyright are less likely to care.

9. Hailren

Hailren Title Screen Master. Rpg Maker Artist. Veteran

First Language:
    English
    1) What are the terms of use for this package?

You can use all the resources posted here on your project, whether commercial or not, you also do not need my name in the credits of the game, I do not care about that.

PS: You have my permission to use my chars in your project, but does not mean you can do a commercial project LoL and not ask permission to anyone, you will need the consent of the other things that other people make and RIOT to make a commercial project.

2) Can I post your resources on my website / blog / forum?

Sure, just let me know before, I like to get a sense of what people think of resources to improve more, and would love to follow your posting too.

3) Can I post your resources somewhere and say that I made it?

Of course not, it was not you who did.

4) I can edit your chars?Feel free to touch them as you wish. If by chance made ​​some improvement in them and would like to share, tell me that I post here and put your name down.

5) I'm just seeing human, why?

Because I am still a beginner, do not trust in my ability enough to make even the monsters for now. So Aatrox, Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, etc.. Still will take to make. I want to first make humans, depending on how everything flowed, make yordles, and maybe in the future other strange creatures.

6) Will make the skins?

I do not intend at the time, would be too much work and I have no idea whether they were actually used, then it becomes something completely aside for me.

7)What are you looking for making this package? Fame, money, women, skins?

As I said up there, I just want you to use in your projects, to venture and learn more creating their games, whether professional or not, every design created here is wonderful because its creator is increasingly learning new things that propel forward, and each project will be its better than the previous. That's what I try, that you create.

8) You play LoL?

I play, but I play in the Brazilian server.

That's pretty neat.  :rock-left:

10. Pititia12

First Language:
    Portuguese
    @The Yank

pulsefire Ezreal? Who knows... xD

Many thanks for the compliment. I'll try to keep it until the completion of the package x)

@Kammath

I think a bit unlikely someone make a commercial game League of Legends, just put the message so that if for some reason someone wants to make one and have all the rights to make, it need not worry about me, you can just use the chars.

Thanks, I will do my best until the finish.

@Sharm

I think creating fan games is "a little above it all."

Can not be viewed favorably, but like it or not, are tributes. When made ​​from fan to fan, done only by hobbye and learning (mostly), it's great.

Not intend to start a debate about it here. I'm just saying that anyone who wants can use chars for whatever they want, is to use a project, a fan game, a minigame, a commercial project (if it is legalized with all other things) or even print out and put on the wall to scare insects.

@Hailren

Thank You x)

11. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I wasn't intending to debate either, sorry it came off that way. I was just doing what Kammath said to do and correcting his statement about copyright.

12. Oriceles

Oriceles 0 + a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2 Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I would love to see one of Sona (My dear goddess Main<3) 

13. KnightlyGamer

KnightlyGamer Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hah! This is great. Hope you keep going with this, as I'd love to see the rest!

14. Misaki

Misaki Pikalyze Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Teemo.. Teemo.. Teemo.. Teemo.. Everybody hates Teemo in LoL, but lol.

Anyways, nice job on these chars :) .

15. Belmont

Belmont Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Would love to see more characters. :)

16. kiedisticelixer

kiedisticelixer Sexy Member Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    I made an Ezreal one a while ago as I wanted to do a LoL rpg, I might reupload it if I find it.

17. neonetrix

neonetrix Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Very nice work thank you for sharing

18. Atarashī Kami

Atarashī Kami I'm nothing Member

First Language:
    English
    (Fan ideas begin to arise in my head.) These are really cool!

19. Placidium

Placidium Villager Member

First Language:
    Swedish
    I'm so happy I found this! I'm planning on making a LoL based game in my next project and these will definitely come to good use! :D

About the copyright issues - this is what Riot has to say about fan projects/art: http://www.riotgames.com/legal-jibber-jabber

"We’ll start with our golden rule – you can use League of Legends IP as the basis for a fan project that you’re giving away for free or that’s only generating ad revenue (we’ll refer to this type of free fan project as a “Project”), as long as you comply with the guidelines outlined below for using our IP (the “Guidelines”). As a matter of fact, as long as you comply with our Guidelines, we think it’s great if you create awesome, free and original content for League of Legends fans."