Pititia12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
hHdjkpC.png

5850dd3b80.png

It is just a package of chars of the anime No Game No Life for those who like and / or need to use. Simple chars, made ​​by a boy who can barely be considered a Spriter, so do not expect anything complex and sophisticated. What I want with it? I want you, beginners, to use them to start your projects and develop as makers, so that, in the future, you can create games with your own stories, graphics, and your own effort.

As you can see, it is not complete yet, but there are few characters and, in a few days, you will see the complete package. All characters will be posted in the order they are listed, as this is a little quirk of mine. Hope you like it x)

rv6GBgm.png

IkBevkS.png
jZb7Cq9.png

ifmdt4Z.png
szxvQtL.png

kmACb9t.png
dNz4FWx.png

tXOtCF6.png
kkC1hN1.png

8k5iD4g.png
X58PrXD.png

7WI29w7.png
b3dABxe.png

7WI29w7.png
1JxC9kF.png

7WI29w7.png
Un9F6LI.png

536ee0b0fb.png

-You can use all the resources posted here on your project, whether commercial or not, you also do not need my name in the credits of the game, I do not care about that.

-You can post these resources in other forums and blogs, just let me know before.

-You cannot post these resources elsewhere saying it was you who did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pugh95Bear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really nice work! You may want to take note however that Disney/Square Enix would not be too happy if someone created a commercial game with a well known character name like Sora... you may want to reconsider the name? I don't know if any of the others would run into similar issues though. Again, nice work.

Edit: just searched "shiro no game no life" to find it is an anime. Which means copyright issues most likely. Which means commercial use will also not be allowed. There are many people who create sprites like these for their fan made games, but people don't profit from those.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Commercial or non-commercial have absolutely no effect on copyright law, or intellectual property law (which is actually where the problem is). Commercial just makes you less likely to be ignored if the person who owns the copyright/intellectual property notices your infringement. Point is, unless you've got permission it won't be legal, regardless of whether or not you make money.

I personally would prefer it if people would mark the sprites that are based on someone else's IP but there's just no way to police something like that which is why it's not a rule.

Anyway. Using the name Sora isn't infringing on anyone, it just means Sky in Japanese and is pretty common.

Pugh95Bear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Commercial or non-commercial have absolutely no effect on copyright law, or intellectual property law (which is actually where the problem is). Commercial just makes you less likely to be ignored if the person who owns the copyright/intellectual property notices your infringement. Point is, unless you've got permission it won't be legal, regardless of whether or not you make money.

I personally would prefer it if people would mark the sprites that are based on someone else's IP but there's just no way to police something like that which is why it's not a rule.

Anyway. Using the name Sora isn't infringing on anyone, it just means Sky in Japanese and is pretty common.
Thank you for the clarification.

Kotori-chan

The Lolipop Lover
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
O_O Your sprites are really good and I like the style and coloring you used ^~^ I am also doing anime sprites and was planning on making No Game No Life Sprites after I am finished with the whole cast of Black Bullet. 

Pititia12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
@Pugh95Bear

Thanks for the comment x) 

In fact, despite the note at the end about commercial games, I do not do these packages thinking about who makes commercial games, my focus is for beginners, nor recommend a commercial game on these animes because of difficulty getting others rights, is unfeasible. 

I just put the note because, really, people can use these chars for what you want is a normal project, a commercial project or print a poster and sell them on the street (I know no one would do it, is an example) are free to do, my only wish is to make available to people and hope that those who use, learn something from them :)

@Kotori-chan

Haha, thank you x) 

Glad you liked the colors, and you were thinking of doing too? How nice, I recommend you post too, more diversity of resources is good xD

@topic

Kurami added x)

8k5iD4g.png
X58PrXD.png

codemonkeyalx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No Shiro No Life...

That is all.  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D
Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nilero