Pititia12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
glTsJhe.png

What is it?

It's just a pack of chars of the anime Shingeki Kyojin / Attack on Titan for those who want to use. No, I do not want ratings about shading or similar things, I know I'm still not a good pixel artist, but I'm doing my role as maker helping those who cannot do.

For while there are still a few characters, since everyone has the same clothes, except a few details as a symbol on the back, is pretty much just need to do hair and outfit (scarves, scarf, cloak), and I still have problems with the hair ^ ^ '. I did only the protagonists (and Sasha <3). I think more forward to make a 2.0 update in the package as some new recruits chars (Annie Reiner, etc.) and try doing some Titans (Eren, Armored, female, etc).

Chars

Tmfy3rt.png

If you want to separate the chars, plus some extra clothes and the clothes of soldiers templates, download the pack below, thanks. ^ ^

Terms

-You can use all the resources posted here on your project, whether commercial or not, you also do not need my name in the credits of the game, I do not care about that.

-You can post these resources can in other forums and blogs, just let me know before.

-You can not post these resources elsewhere saying it was you who did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pititia12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
In the beginning he was very red, but I thought it was ugly and took the saturation (I think it's because I do not really like bright colors)

drichie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
nyc nyc this is awesome

Momo_Mccloud

Crusader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
C++ & HTML
Primarily Uses
Pititia12 hits again! you really are a pixel master!

Broeckchen

Das Wertier
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey, didcha consider making a customisable version of this? Basically just the clothes with a bald head? Seeing as so many of the side characters are one-off canon fodder, that would make it possible to create such side characters. X3

Pititia12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
@drichie

thanks o/

@Momo_Mccloud

haha, pixel master? Thank you, although there is still much for me to consider something like this x)

@Broeckchen

The pack has the templates for clothing and bald, just put a hair whatsoever and you will have a cannon fodder character xD

@Topic

Been a while since I did this pack, even having promised the titans, just leaving to do and then did not. Today I decided to go back, I did a preview of Eren Titan, do not know if it was good but it was what I could do, I'm completing it and then do the other characters (Reiner, etc.).

About the titans, I'm using the template Angel to make them, I believe that using templates Angel and Kaiser, templates pure already give good basic titans to kill himself out there. Already the Armored Titan and the Female Titan, still do not know as will.

PS: The Colossal Titan is out of the question for me xD

Eren Titan:

9frnUB0.png

Lordkirby

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am very impressed! Now all we need are some scripts to mirror the use of the 3d gear and people can make their own AoT rpg maker games!

Wawa

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
damn! i can't believe i just saw this thread!

Those sprites are awesome!

I'm currently working on an AoT game actually.

My Sprites aren't as good as yours, though.

Here's an early footage:

If it'd okay, I'll the Eren Titan as a template for my titans.

I suck at making those.

KonKossKang

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
just a theory, maybe vx ace allowed making animations where the people are using gear since it allows stuff like crystals and doors to animate.

there was a thread somewhere that allowed characters to transform into animations using the gear and possibly edit the speed of the people along with it :p

Super3222

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is REALLY amazing! Please make more! I support you all the way, you go!

I don't want to ask for much, but could you make a icon for enemy titans. (Male, Female, Deviants, Abnormals) Thanks :D

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Super3222, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Pititia12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
@Lordkirby

Thank you. But talking about the 3d gear, I've seen a few scripts that gave up to use as one of the objects of the Falco tools script. For example.

@Wawa

Thank you too, and your sprite is not bad, is pretty cute x)

Be free to use the chars as you want. Whether using as templates or whatever x)

@KonKossKang

As I said earlier, I saw somewhere in this forum a script to use tools such as chains, hooks, flamethrowers, etc.. If I'm not mistaken the author is called Falco, one of ferramentass reminds me quite gears.

@Super3222

Thank you man, I plan to still do the other Titans, and maybe the other characters too, I just need to open that damn photoshop and start to pixelate again xD

Strange was a day that gave me some crazy ideas to make the colossal, but... is tense... ; 3;

Wawa

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Lordkirby

Thank you. But talking about the 3d gear, I've seen a few scripts that gave up to use as one of the objects of the Falco tools script. For example.

@Wawa

Thank you too, and your sprite is not bad, is pretty cute x)

Be free to use the chars as you want. Whether using as templates or whatever x)

@KonKossKang

As I said earlier, I saw somewhere in this forum a script to use tools such as chains, hooks, flamethrowers, etc.. If I'm not mistaken the author is called Falco, one of ferramentass reminds me quite gears.

@Super3222

Thank you man, I plan to still do the other Titans, and maybe the other characters too, I just need to open that damn photoshop and start to pixelate again xD

Strange was a day that gave me some crazy ideas to make the colossal, but... is tense... ; 3;
Thanks, man. I'll most likely use baldy legionnaire a bunch. X))

Anyways, here's the last video i uploaded before 2014 if anyone's interested:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113