Wecoc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
RMXP
This is the third edition of the Pack de AddOns RTP for RPG maker XP.
The resources on the previous editions are NOT included in this pack.

The pack has been assembled by me (Wecoc) with the graphic resources that were provided throughout the years 2017-2020 in Mundo Maker (one of the main forums of the Hispanic RPG maker community).

- Anyone can distribute the pack through the community.
- Anyone can use the resources in their projects or demos.

Each folder is named after the creator of the resources. Giving them credits is recommended but optional, with one exception: Graphics inside the folders called 'Adaptations' are edits of other resources.

For example, the graphic 'autumn.png' in Wecoc/Adaptations/Pandamaru requires giving credits to Pandamaru for the original, and optionally, to Wecoc for the edit itself. The originals are not included in the pack.

The pack is in its final version and contains more than 400 files.

Download: Pack de Addons RTP 3.0 ( 10.4 MB )

The version 1.0 of the pack was discontinued, but the version 2.0 (from 2013 to 2016) can be found here.

I also include here a mirror of that version:
Download: Pack de Addons RTP 2.0 ( 6.3 MB )

004_Mountain01_BG.png
Tileset by Eron based on the battleback Mountain01 (RTP)

addons_interior.png
Simple interior add-ons by Wecoc

cliff_addons.png
Cliff add-ons by Wecoc

The pack includes a few adaptations of resources by Nekura, @Ebanyle, @PandaMaru, Pipoya, and Pixel Art World.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I have a question. What about the resources being shared in the "Others" folder? Who made those?

Wecoc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Those in 'Others' don't require credits at all, they're free to use.

I made most of them, and they were usually tests, some little jokes like that one with Basil or the fat template, and things like that. They simply appeared on the forum for different reasons and weren't cataloged anywhere, but I decided to include them in the pack anyway.

Of course, everyone that has made resources that appear on the pack agreed on it beforehand.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice to see you and these resources here, I used to check the forum back then every now and then to see what nice things the people came up with!

Any chance you uopload the Icons (I think) you and Eron had made? I remember some very nice skill icons being in there :3

Wecoc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yes, I may make some new ones soon, so for now I'll wait a bit before posting those here :ahappy:

Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm so glad to see the old XP RTP getting some love ; they always have been my favorite.

Jaiden

RGSS Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
This is an amazing resource, I'll definitely be utilizing it. Thank you so much to you and everyone else involved for your hard work!

Jas6666

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Rus.
Primarily Uses
It looks very nice. Thank you

Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OMG You are my game's world savior! :kaocry::wub:wub:wub
Thank you!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infernyx