padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Test plays or lets plays call it whatever you want but I'm looking for a couple of games to do LP for. Why? Because I want to make your game famous of course...

Not really. I want to learn and to learn I need to play games that aren't just my own. So the I figure the deal is I'll learn from your game and you'll learn hopefully from my feedback as will hopefully anyone else who watches.

Anyone interested drop me a message or link to you game.

I've fallen a little behind on schedule because of real life but should be back to playing tonight.

Games Played:

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have a youtube channel?

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you have a youtube channel?
I'm starting one when I have games to play or I might use my own games channel. Depends on the interest.

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I'd be appreciative if you checked out my game Geiken. Thanks!

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I'd be appreciative if you checked out my game Geiken. Thanks!
Will do buddy, I've been meaning to play that for ages since I first heard about it over at the Studio Blue discord
and completely forgot about it.

JP92717

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently finished a game I was working on called "QuestBound". Would be much appreciated if you could LP it and provide feedback. Here is the link: https://jp92717.itch.io/questbound

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I forgot to update the thread but the first two episodes are now done.

Asylum Pt1
So I just loved Asylum, it was fast focused, fun and didn't fanny about. The game has a huge 90's nostalgic feel and suffers from zero of the bloat many other rpgmaker games suffer from.

Geiken Pt1
Geiken for me is flawed after my first play. A unique and interesting story is really held back by very average level design/mapping and a clunky ABS. Much potential and I'm hoping for gameplay improvements in the 2nd episode.

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A

Questbound is a game that has a fair bit of potential but developed by someone new to the engine. I probably went a bit hard during the LP but I found it hard to understand.

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A

Land of the Fish LP. Not my thing, very novice and not really my thing tbh...

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Playing Trailblazer with my daughter to moderate my swearing.

Last edited:

gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Test plays or lets plays call it whatever you want but I'm looking for a couple of games to do LP for. Why? Because I want to make your game famous of course...

Not really. I want to learn and to learn I need to play games that aren't just my own. So the I figure the deal is I'll learn from your game and you'll learn hopefully from my feedback as will hopefully anyone else who watches.

Anyone interested drop me a message or link to you game.

I've fallen a little behind on schedule because of real life but should be back to playing tonight.

Games Played:

I would totally request that you check out my game (currently a three hour demo) HOWEVER I would ask that you wait a little while because I am currently working on another huge update that is going to replace random enemy encounters with on-screen enemy units. I can let you know when it's ready if you are still looking for games to play.

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would totally request that you check out my game (currently a three hour demo) HOWEVER I would ask that you wait a little while because I am currently working on another huge update that is going to replace random enemy encounters with on-screen enemy units. I can let you know when it's ready if you are still looking for games to play.
I'd love to dude. Let me know when your ready. I've got loads of time now I'm on lockdown.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
hey yeah I'd love if you could test my game and record it in video like the others!

Delta Origins, it's right in my signature. you can grab it from either itch or this forum, but I update on itch more, so it MIGHT have a more current version

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narutoisnotover