AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Edit: This is now a commission, rather than a request. If anyone is interested in taking this on, we can discuss what you think would be fair for pay!

I'm using Yanfly's Battle Engine Core plugin, Yanfly's Action Sequence plugins and his Animated Sideview Enemy Battlers plugin. I've got a lot more but these are the ones relevant to this request.

What I would like is a plugin to activate 'after images' that trail behind a moving battler during action sequences. Tankentai had a similar feature in his VX Ace Battle System. I think it would be possible to implement for MV? A cool feature would be that maybe you can change the tint of the after images (like in the video, how they are tinted blue)

A second part to this commission would be a similar function, but instead of after images, it would 'freeze' or 'pause' the animation of all battler sprites during an action sequence on command. The effect I want to see is similar to the brief moments before fighters pull off a super combo or special technique like in the Street Fighter Alpha 2 video I linked. The screen dims, there's a cool flashy effect, but the sprites hold their poses during it, which really adds to that visual moment. When battler sprites resume animation, they would resume whatever their speeds were. Yanfly's Animated Sideview Enemy Battlers plugin let's you set custom speeds for enemy animations so this is important.

Last edited:

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updated. This is now a commission!

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is already an afterimages plugin by Triacontane, https://triacontane.blogspot.com.br/2016/09/blog-post_25.html - or https://raw.githubusercontent.com/triacontane/RPGMakerMV/master/DirectlyAttackEffect.js if you want directly from github.
But i'm not sure how compatible with Action Sequences it is.

I myself already made an edited version totally compatible (or at least it seemed so last tests), but it had more things and was a commission so you'd have to talk with the commissioner if you want to use it too.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry, if you are putting this out for a commission, then it has to go through Classified: Requests, you can't just advertize for it here.

As this no longer fits the criteria for Plugin Requests, I am closing it. Please start a new thread in Classified, having read the Guidelines and Rules for posting.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus