Creative Ed

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well for some reaon it says it can't find the font. This haven't happened with any other game...

amerk

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just copy the font from another game file or the RTP and paste it in the font folder for this game.

My personal thoughts: When you wake up and give Fifi the B-day gifts, I was actually pretty happy about the overall atmosphere. It was magnificent, beautiful, and sad. It felt contemporary, so very artistic. Everything had symbolism (although I couldn't figure out what was up with the extra head I carried around). It would have been a great ending.

Then you introduced a whole new set of questions that goes unresolved, and it felt as if you sacrificed what could have been a near perfect poetic game for something.... I'm not really sure. Instead of tears in my eyes, it made me raise my hand in frustration and ask why?

I would have to see the next part and see how it all unfolds to say for sure, and perhaps we'll get some questions answered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragoflame503

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey lets make an rpg as a team! i ll tell you the storyline if you accept

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A collab cover of White Wishes with @PixeLockeT!!~

Multiple takes of my recordings ended in this way, I wish I could've done it better, but I still love this!
Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmateruYukitteru