Parallax mapping help

Spaceace

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
Hi

I need some real newbie help with simple parallax mapping.

i know it sounds like taking the easy road, but what im looking for is a very simple setup with 2 or 3 layers (ground / obstacles like trees / light) if its possible that someone can make 1 simple Map with these 3 objects in a Rpg make vx ace file to download, that would be awesome. The Reason for the download is because im way better at learning how stuff work by using "hands-on-see-how-things-are-set-up" method.

hope this is possible, and any reply would be very gratefull, have to say i tried for the last 4 days to search for an demo/samples, and tutorials that might help, but as pointed out before, in more of a dig into a pre-made project, and figure out how it works.

kind regards

Spaceace

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Did anyone else get a 'sever error' a little while ago on fourms? because I did...
So... today was a friend birthday and she explicitly requested this little scene, otherwise she'll come to my house and shot me with a water gun.

Kinda late to the party but if you're trying to make a game with relatively large roster, my suggestion: be ready for a long, long ride yourself.
were the servers acting weird a few minutes ago for anyone else or was it just me?
I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Van246