Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi

First of all I'm new to RPG Maker MV.

And I'm working on game where Lighting and Shadows take a big part. I think Parallax Mapping is best way to do it.

I use TheUnproPro method. He use upp_parallaxPro plugin.
So all I do it's, I make a map from tiles. Then I import at 100% zoom to Krita (free PS) and add lightings shadows etc.
Then I replace all tiles with transparent tiles one with collision and second without it. Then make an event with plugin command to turn on parallax map.

(addMapParallax 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 nameoftheparralax 0)

That work fine. However When change scene/room via transfer character event. Parallax is still displaying. I don't know how to stop that event. Second room also has parralax map event. But its not turn on because first event from first room is still ON and it prevent from turning ON in second room.

In short how do I turn off parallax mapping event when leaving a roomparalax.png

TrueZardrian

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. I will check this out and let you know how it went

TrueZardrian

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok it fixed. And It seems its working well. Once again thanks

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your welcome. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli