Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I'm looking for a parallax mapping script for RPG Maker VX. I have spend some time searching on Google but most the result are for VX Ace and some VX script I found are all dead. So I hope if anybody have parallax mapping script for VX can send it to me. Also, if you can then I'm also looking for a VX parallax mapping script that is similar to CC Yellow Parallax Mapping script for VX Ace, which allow to have unlimited layers, and you can customize the Z level for it!
But if you can't find a script that is similar to the CC PMS then a normal parallax mapping script should work fine!
Thanks a lot for your help!

Puffer

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Puffer

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
bump again....

A-Moonless-Night

WINTER IS COMING
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, I think I have a few. I'll have a search and PM you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's Azrael sprite with the fire weapon, hope it came out good.
A13774F4-298B-4F4D-B639-E6921E49FCC2.jpeg
Art test for a victory title screen change
illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amaranca