parallax mapping

tomoki

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Does anyone have the Yanfly or Hanzo Kimuras scripts with demos or instructions? I used to have it and then it got lost.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which engine are you wanting to use these for? RGSS2 is for VX, but your primarily uses says MV, so I'm a little confused and just wanted to clarify.

tomoki

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I need to change that- I started off in VX, moved to MV and then switched back. Sorry about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir