Jacklyisanoob

Noobing Around Constantly
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey im resizing some ace tiles for mv and in the pack and there is one called parallax, i thought it was 768 x 768 like the B to E tiles but turns out its not an B to E tile so i have no idea what the size will be for mv or where i would place it

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Elliott404

Game404
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't post these materials since they're paid, and you're basically redistributing them.....

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've deleted the images. Those sheets aren't plug and play, but are meant for either parallax mapping (using photoshop/gimp to map and add the image as a parallax in the game) or adding the tiles you need to the tilesheets you're using.

Jacklyisanoob

Noobing Around Constantly
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've deleted the images. Those sheets aren't plug and play, but are meant for either parallax mapping (using photoshop/gimp to map and add the image as a parallax in the game) or adding the tiles you need to the tilesheets you're using.
okay thank you
didnt know that was repostiing

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, if you need help with tiles or other graphic resources, or scripts or plugins, always just post a link to where you got them from. It means you're not redistributing (which most creators don't want people to do, and which can be against terms of use for many of them), and people who come to help you can see everything rather than just a little of what you post (this is helpful if, say, you're trying to use MV tiles in Ace or vice versa, and you don't realise the difference).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradzackyle