Parallel Battle Event.

Thorgaaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
How are you doing theese? Im Trying to have an Animation permanent on the Battlefield. Like Spinning Swords around the Enemy as long as he has a state, or a leaver is on. But if I use an Common Event even putting it as parallel process it only shows it the one Time I first call it.

Example Skill switch Leaver to on and activate common "Animation on Enemy" Event set to parallel process while Leaver is On. What I get is one single Animation. Parallel yes, but its not Repeating like the description says.

On the other hand if I use the Troop Window and set it to Moment, or if I use a loop, than it does show the Animation again and again but the Battle stops. Guess Moment and loops work like Automatic and not like Parallel in that regard. So... what can I do?

For example if I call the Event I have attached as a File here it gives me one single Animation.

Attachments

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
parallal processes only exist on the map.
the battlescreen has a different game_interpreter, which does not process parallel at all.

and using troop events will either miss the timing or lag the battle to hell depending on which span you use.

Your best option is to search for a script that adds an animation to the battlescreen

Thorgaaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks, I will look for one.

Edit: I use Yanfly´s State Animations Script now. And it works very well. Thanks again, Problem solved.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:
EpicFILE wrote on Dr_Bonehead's profile.
Dr_Bonehead? You're in this forum too? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontschoice