Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Author: Triacontane from JP forums.
  1. You can manage multiple parties at the same time.
  2. Each party is managed by "Party ID", and the initial party ID is "0".
  3. Each of them has its own set of money and items. You can use the plugin commands to add and can switch to another party.
This plugin is released under the MIT License.
Terms of Use:
Please credit: (C)2020 Triacontane
* The plugin can be modified and redistributed without the permission of the author, and usage patterns such as (commercial, 18 prohibited, etc.) There are no restrictions on this plugin.
* This plugin is already your to use.

You can support Triacontane here:
[Blog] : https://triacontane.blogspot.jp/
[Twitter]: https://twitter.com/triacontane/

Here is the original.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is wonderful!! Really! I remember two videogames so far that had this, Final Fantasy VI (many times) and VII (disk 3, but couldn't switch sadly). There are a lot of additional content you can develope to your videogame by taking advantage of this system, such as unlocking passages and many more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw