Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Author: Triacontane from JP forums.
  1. You can manage multiple parties at the same time.
  2. Each party is managed by "Party ID", and the initial party ID is "0".
  3. Each of them has its own set of money and items. You can use the plugin commands to add and can switch to another party.
This plugin is released under the MIT License.
Terms of Use:
Please credit: (C)2020 Triacontane
* The plugin can be modified and redistributed without the permission of the author, and usage patterns such as (commercial, 18 prohibited, etc.) There are no restrictions on this plugin.
* This plugin is already your to use.

You can support Triacontane here:
[Blog] : https://triacontane.blogspot.jp/
[Twitter]: https://twitter.com/triacontane/

Here is the original.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is wonderful!! Really! I remember two videogames so far that had this, Final Fantasy VI (many times) and VII (disk 3, but couldn't switch sadly). There are a lot of additional content you can develope to your videogame by taking advantage of this system, such as unlocking passages and many more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghact