NikkiKaji

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I'm looking for a QTE plugin for my game, where you have to input buttons in a certain sequence in order to break free from an enemy before your health depletes to 0, or before an enemy catches you on the map.

I originally wanted to use this plugin, but the problem is that all events in the background are frozen once the QTE begins. I also can't use button input scripts because I want the sequences to be randomized, and also change whenever you get an input wrong. It would be very inconvenient making a separate event for each QTE in the game + outcomes for wrong inputs.

Would anyone be able to either A. modify the plugin above or B. make a plugin that could fit what I'm looking for? Thanks!

Engine: RPG Maker MV

Chain Commands Plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/chain-commands-quicktime-event-minigame.79940/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linami