Parralax mapping erase picture problem

JustFront

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello i'm new to rpg maker mv and I have problem with parralax mapping, the problem is that when I bind picture with the bind picture plugin, the picture appears on the other map when the player transfers. I tried to fix it with erase picture but when I try that I get a error. (Sorry if I make mistakes, english is not my native language)

Attachments

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are binding the picture to the map, then erasing the picture. Why?

JustFront

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now that you say it, its really doesn’t make sense :D But do you know how to fix the other problem with the picture to not transfer on the other maps?

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pictures stay on the screen until you remove them. That is how they're designed to work. They are not attached to the map. You need to Erase Picture when you don't want it to be there anymore.

You can either erase it right before the transfer command, or right after. Try both and see which one works the best (or works at all). If both crash, check the plugin to see if there's an UNbind command, which I imagine you would be able to run first, and then erase.

JustFront

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pictures stay on the screen until you remove them. That is how they're designed to work. They are not attached to the map. You need to Erase Picture when you don't want it to be there anymore.

You can either erase it right before the transfer command, or right after. Try both and see which one works the best (or works at all). If both crash, check the plugin to see if there's an UNbind command, which I imagine you would be able to run first, and then erase.
I fixed it thanks for the help :)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how did you fix it? Just in case other people have the same issue and want to know what to do.

JustFront

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It was very simple I just did a event for erase picture on the map that my player is transferred after leaving the house and made it a parallel event.

Attachments

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also add an Erase Event command after that, because you only need to erase the picture once when you enter the map, and you don't need it to redo it every single frame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo