ulosbal

Shamach
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello Tsukimi-neko, can you give some news? Your script is so precious to me! I can't find an equivalent. With the new command plugins from MZ it could be powerful!

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello Tsukimi-neko, can you give some news? Your script is so precious to me! I can't find an equivalent. With the new command plugins from MZ it could be powerful!

Unfortunately, if you go on Tsukimi profile you'll see: Last seen Oct 1, 2020
I tried to search it on japanese forums, without results.
I need him for propose some improvements but... until it comes back ...

occultpunk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know if it's possible to use easing formulas on the opacity? Kind of whack that you can seemingly only spawn something in suddenly or despawn something suddenly.

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have pivoo's particle core working with FOSSIL. Different interface, same underlying library.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeigold123