ulosbal

Shamach
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello Tsukimi-neko, can you give some news? Your script is so precious to me! I can't find an equivalent. With the new command plugins from MZ it could be powerful!

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello Tsukimi-neko, can you give some news? Your script is so precious to me! I can't find an equivalent. With the new command plugins from MZ it could be powerful!

Unfortunately, if you go on Tsukimi profile you'll see: Last seen Oct 1, 2020
I tried to search it on japanese forums, without results.
I need him for propose some improvements but... until it comes back ...

occultpunk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know if it's possible to use easing formulas on the opacity? Kind of whack that you can seemingly only spawn something in suddenly or despawn something suddenly.

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have pivoo's particle core working with FOSSIL. Different interface, same underlying library.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANEKWIEM