- Some New Design

- Updated Background Story

- Updated Features

- Update English Language

Particle Of Future

13151533_225310677860464_4846718732221129878_n.png

Synopsis

Background Story : 

When the end of the world almost happening, the future human create a dimension, that can send something from the future to the past with a hope that the past human can fix the future human errors so that the end of the world can be delayed more or not happening at all, and now the dimension is called the "Particle Of Future" dimension.

Back to the past, the past human found the portal to the dimension and start the journey through dimension, to looking for future tech, but... they're getting blinded by the future tech that they found, they just think "if they can find the future tech faster than the other, they can use them to conquer, rule the world by themselves" and the journey through the dimension is getting crazier, because the portal isn't just a normal portal that everybody can get inside there easily, and sometimes the people who get inside just dissapear and never seen again, some organization kidnap the homeless people to use them as a "lab rat" to test how much power the portal has, and after some years, the goverment finally made their moves to restrict the use of the portal, and now, only government agencies who have the portal, every time the portal is found, the government make the move to the people who found it to give it to the government, with a prosperous life in return.

because there is not much journey to the dimension, and the citizens do not know about these portals, right now, it became the secret of the government, Whenever teleportation tool is found, no news, no something, there is only new prosperous people appears, And the development of the tools back to normal ... the government only launched several new tools per year, whereas they could have just immediately launched the most advanced tools to the citizen.

Now :

You will play as "Nirwan" (You can change the name later), the ordinary people that live in "Green Village", that has an ordinary life, ordinary, ordinary, ordinary... but then, something changed, the monster invasion has begin, and one of his neighbor is in danger, and after you save him, you become more interested with the monster and want to kill em all, one per one. and your journey begin...

Features (*For now)

Dynamic gameplay.

With the different choice you make, you can make the gameplay different too, like at the first play you choose the A path, and then at the second play you choose the B path, it can lead you into a different story!

The choice is all yours.

In the game, you gonna choose a choice in conversation, you can say yes, no, everything! you can be the angel of the light or be the devil of the dark, or both! the choice is all yours *P.S choose wisely, hehe...

Your choice matters!

Really, every choice you make in the game, will matter! although maybe sometimes it's not, but you won't be disappointed with your effort in the game.

Many job to choose!

In the middle of his journey, our hero will choose what job does he wants... (For now, there are 6 jobs planned) *P.S Not included in this Demo 

Feel the mixed experience of past and future in 1 game.

Do you like robots? or do you like the legendary dragon? but, is there a dragon in the future where robot is made up? I don't think so 

but here, you can feel it (still much to come)

Work together, making friends... making love.

As our hero doing his journey, he will meet many characters with different personality, they can be your friends, your comrades, your rival, your enemy, or your loved one

And many more...

The Genre

Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure, RPG

The Character

Nirwan

13164438_225135597877972_4505540980515461953_n.png

You will be playing as him, a normal villager from the Green Village with a normal and boring life, he likes sleep, eat, and... defeating some monsters! (For a moment)

Karin

13220849_225136271211238_3324495990135640366_n.png

Cute girl, love to cook, love flower, family-oriented. Her mother died when she was 5, and now living with her father.

David

dad.png

Karin's Father.

Jack Family

jackfamily.png

Nirwan's Neighbors. *From Left to Right : Jack, Michael, Marie.

And other characters that you will meet in your journey.

13174059_225136024544596_7804191378131198055_n.png

13139291_225136301211235_1079403368482280806_n.png

13220920_225135851211280_6498711184766917681_n.png

13151821_225135664544632_4697746187521335140_n.png

Some Screenshot

3.png

8.png

4.png

2.png

7.png

Ending Cutscene for this demo version, if you reach it, then you are just finished the Demo, congrats nyan!~

Credits

Enterbrain

Yanfly

gen8

Mack

Soulpor777

TOMY@Kamesoft

Mr. Bubble

Neon Black

Estriole

YanPac

Woratana

Granny

Pacman

Shaz

Vibrato

Yami

modern algebra

Rajawali

Galv

Avadan

TheoAllen

And, if you see that your content are in my game, but I'm not credited you, please inform me with some evidence that it is yours~

Known Issues

- In North Mountain Inside, when you speak to the both guards, they will speak in Indonesian language (not a big problem)

- in the Inn when you're saved from Unexplored Cave, the Inn location is still in Indonesian language (Penginapan) (not a big problem)

-Some tilesets might be wrong (like water that shouldn't be rocky)

- Sometimes there are a missplaced transfer player in Road To Green Village after you are saved from the Unexplored Cave (like you should be transferred to location A, but instead, you are transferred to location B ) (Thanks to BaconWithoutEgg for testing) (This is a big problem)

Bug is expected

Bad grammar is expected

All the issues that found will be fixed in the next version (and maybe with some new update on the game)

Download the Demo

Particle Of Future V1.5.1

Google Drive : 

IndieExpo :

Please give me all the feedback you can, that help me so much~ thanks~

Last edited by a moderator:

BaconWithoutEgg

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Downloaded it, will try it out and form a feedback tomorrow.

Nice title music, very relaxing.

Rozel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like the synopsis! It sounds very interesting. My only critique would be that some sentences are a bit long. Perhaps you could split them up using periods instead of so many commas. Also, don't forget capitalization. I think you'll draw more people into the game if you work on that a bit more. Besides that, I love the character art. It's really cute. The expressions are great!

nirwannrs

Black Hunter General
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Downloaded it, will try it out and form a feedback tomorrow.

Nice title music, very relaxing.

Glad you like it!  :D  Enjoy the game, hehe...

I like the synopsis! It sounds very interesting. My only critique would be that some sentences are a bit long. Perhaps you could split them up using periods instead of so many commas. Also, don't forget capitalization. I think you'll draw more people into the game if you work on that a bit more. Besides that, I love the character art. It's really cute. The expressions are great!

Noted, I'll do my best for that...  ;)

Thank you, although the art isn't all my work, I'm glad you like it too!  :D

BaconWithoutEgg

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Played it. Is the Cerberus boss the end of the demo? After I beat it, the game told me to go back to the first village and after I reached the village, nothing happens and I can'tgo back to Solar Village. 

Although the premise is interesting, nothing in the demo reflects that, save for the awesome mech suit in the cave (shame that you don't even get a chance to try it out in an actual combat).

Aside from a couple lines you you forgot to translate (which you already mentioned in your post above), this is an okay demo.

Keep it up.

nirwannrs

Black Hunter General
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Played it. Is the Cerberus boss the end of the demo? After I beat it, the game told me to go back to the first village and after I reached the village, nothing happens and I can'tgo back to Solar Village. 

Although the premise is interesting, nothing in the demo reflects that, save for the awesome mech suit in the cave (shame that you don't even get a chance to try it out in an actual combat).

Aside from a couple lines you you forgot to translate (which you already mentioned in your post above), this is an okay demo.

Keep it up.

Hmm... After you go back to the village, the first village (Green Village) is burned up and then you should go to the Black Hunter Base after that...

do you experience it, or just nothing happen?

Can you send me some screenshot?

BaconWithoutEgg

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
This is what my journal looks like; 

This is the village;

nirwannrs

Black Hunter General
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
This is what my journal looks like; 

This is the village;

Well, that's odd I'll check the code later...

Anyway, thanks for playing, I'll do my best to improve it :D  

EDIT :

So... I already try it, but I don't know why I don't get the same errors as yours... :unsure:

View attachment 38414

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am liking the sound of this game.

Your maps could use some more detail but over all the layout is looking nice.

Ps: Where did you  get that snake??

nirwannrs

Black Hunter General
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
I am liking the sound of this game.

Your maps could use some more detail but over all the layout is looking nice.

Ps: Where did you  get that snake??

Hehe, thanks :D

I hope I can do better on mapping hahaha, I'll keep improve it...

I got it from here :

Under the snakes section... Credit to the owner :D

nirwannrs

Black Hunter General
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
It's been a long time, but the new update is here! V1.5.1 add new battle system!

Download new version in the first post, or in the Dev Blog (http://pofdev.blogspot.com/)

Still need more suggestion to improve! Thanks :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?
My heart goes out to the family of Cannon Hinnant. Shame on all major news networks in America for not reporting that a 5 year old was executed by a grown man. Absolutely disgusting.
I hope Turkey and Greece can settle on the resources dispute peacefully.
whos hyped for rpg maker mz :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pidogec780