Party Based Busts

Lysenthia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm currently using Galv's Message Busts in the game I'm making, and am also using Hime's Party-based Graphics, but the two don't work together.

Does anybody know of a bust system that also works on the position of members in the party?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Galv's script is the one that takes a face name and index and displays a bust for it?

An add-on would be required because mine assumes the face used will be the actor's face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please provide a link to the scripts, and explain what "they don't work together" means. Are you getting errors? Is it doing ANYTHING? What ISN'T it doing?

Why not just get help to get them working rather than look for a new script when they already do the job separately?

Lysenthia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Actually, after having a better look at it, I think that ATS Face options does both, so I've just switched them both over to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavaWave