Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok well what I am looking for is a sort of Party Management Script, what I am looking for is a script that supports 5 party members at a time, however my main issue is that the 5th party member slot is supposed to be reserved strictly for special party members you have no control over. However I need a script that also locks that Party Slot from being used from permanent Party Members.

If this can be done by eventing or if there is a script out there that already does this I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

I thank you for your Time. ~ FTLOP

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
could probably use yanfly's party manager and just got someone to modify it a bit so you can change the max party members when you need to add the special party member. I thought that the script allowed for that already.. but I didn't see the features when I gave the topic a fast glance over.

Edit: ok it does allow for changing of the max members via a variable you can set in the customize section. So this script should do all that you needed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah ok, I must have missed that when going over that script, thank you. I dunno if these get closed but my request is completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhaust