Party Members

TheAkaman

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have literally just bought RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm in the middle of making a simple game, but I need some help with it.

How do I have party members be visible on the map and follow the player? Preferably I'd like it to be sort of like the one-by-one lined up fashion of the Links in Four Swords.

Harmill

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Open the Database (press F9), find the Systems tab (second to last), and at the upper right portion of the page should be a checkbox for Show Player Followers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're that new to the program, I suggest you follow the link in my signature to learn the basics first - it'll help you much and will speed up your projects if you know how to use the program - there are a lot more options similiarly placed in the editor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemiRemi