RPG Maker Enthusiast and General Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi All,

I just wondered if I could get some assistance with an old RPG Maker VXAce script, the functions and appearance of which I would like in RPGMaker MZ.

The Party Storage system, looks similar to the Monster Catching Storage Systems of Pokemon, Digimon, Coromon and it is something that I would like to emulate. Looking through the existing plugins for RMMZ, many do this based on parties rather than a whole storage system. I understand that this may be able to be made out of events, but as I'm using DreamX_Capture Enemies with FOSSIL and Visustella BattleCore (DreamX_Capture still works surprisingly); I'm looking to try and integrate it as much as possible with those plugins.

So if anyone could recreate this it would be greatly appreciated (I'm probably greatly underestimating the time it would take), if not; if anyone could direct me to a similar plugin, or one which could be easily adapted to suit these needs that would be great as I feel i've exhausted all the search places I know.

Thanks in advance.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?
My friend just gave me chocolate milk at lunch today! My day is now 1000x better. Yay, choco milky!! :kaojoy:
RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeuslord11