Benja

Lead Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

THERE IS NO FIRST GAME. DON'T BELIEVE IT.

/monthly_2016_07/party2.png.727f76ac2bf4f6265af7bc104efe0ba9.png​

you need not play the first game. but if you can find the first game you are welcome to play it. YOU WON'T FIND IT

Welcome to the world's best party simulation game's sequel! (you don't need to play the first game. If you find it, play it)

Here we visit Ellie, my little sister! It's Ellie's birthday, and I want to throw the biggest party bash ever! there will be cake, gifts, and teddy bears!

party22.png

Play my sister Ellie in her house, as I Elise, plan a super duper surprise party! Help Ellie explore her house, as she looks for every single surprise I've made for her!
Meet zany new friends, and open kooky gifts, find teddy bears, play music, and more! 
Try to find me, hiding somewhere in the house you'll never find me, before I find you first! Like a big game of hide and seek!
Help Ellie solve special puzzles I laid out for her, as you try to avoid the big bad E****. If you get caught, you lose! Oh no!

Ellie left me alone, so that's why I planned this surprise party! She left me alone.
alone

find the first game
--

Play as a young woman name Ellie in this largely gameplay driven game where the game remembers you and everything you do.

The plot advances when the game wants it to. Don't question the game's decisions. Bad things might happen.

Don't try to remove the game's memory. That only makes it angry.

Do as the game says and remove it when you're done and you should be safe.

Traverse the house while avoiding E****. If it catches you, you lose. The game will remember that.

The game may make the sounds loud or quiet. It depends. You have been warned.

Flashing lights may also occur. this is common. You have been warned.

The game does not know your name. Don't give it to it. If it calls your name do not respond.

You must reach the end of the game to win. Doing this could be a challenge, and could not be as well. But do not give up midway. This will anger it.

Traverse to many different areas, or just one. Answer doors, turn off lights, don't get caught, beat the game, you will survive.

The story depends from game to game, though there is one cohesive plot I think, but it is hidden. Find it, this will please the game.

The game will do everything in its power to try to get you to stop playing the game. Do not fall for it, no matter what you do. Finish the game.

The game will mess with you. You have been warned.

Find the first game.

-

--

---

----

---

--

-

A warning.

The game will close itself, this is normal. Simply open the game again.

No matter what the game does, don't stop playing it, and whatever you do, don't delete until you are finished.

On a serious note, don't mess with the game files or you may ruin the experience.

Be careful, if you are stuck or have trouble refer to this walkthrough: http://pastebin.com/YSx3cgqz

But whatever you do.

YOU MUST

FINISH

THE GAME

party24.png

elliot.png

Ellie

-

I don't know her role in the story, nothing is getting the game to tell me about it. Further searching is needed

She is the person you play. 

ellise.png

Elise

-

I couldn't find her sprite.

The game is adamant on only telling me one thing

E****

party23.png

screenie.PNG

Screenie2.PNG

screenie3.PNG

screenie4.PNG

screenie5.PNG

screenie6.PNG

screenie7.PNG

Mack

Celianna 

Ayene-chan

Meow face

YesImAaron

Micheal

Galv

Shaz

Racheal

Jet10985

Zerbu

TheLEECH

Modern Algebra

Me

s.png

k.png

Feedback is always welcome~ :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
This game acts like an elaborated virus if I understand the video down there.  Controlling all of your computer?

ADDENDUM;

Well that's also what the guy said when he stopped playing XD

Benja

Lead Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not quite, saying it acts like a virus would be saying it was malicious or could harm your computer or take away control, which it cant't.

I must admit though, developing this game really showed me just how dangerous rpg maker games can be, as with any other game downloaded off of the internet.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Any games could be... Except I guess not many devs would try to play like that on a PC.  Hey, they got a massive recall over the old DVD or Blueray of Power Puff Girl because they contained an harmful malware!

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I nearly died laughing when the screen flashed and the guy screamed. I saw it coming so it was funny because he said he could predict everything and he wasn't scared. 

Oh, gosh, he pronounced my username horribly wrong!

The007who

Call me double 0s
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you tell me just how you did some of the script calls?

I was thinking about a game with those...

If you want I'll even credit you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
wat is ERROR:registration_protocol_win cc(56) . any way to fix it
anyone have a plan for self solitude during isolation?

3 of 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirico