Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoHalliwell

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
screenshot help.pngSo here's the issue that I am having. I'm inside my main character's home, and as you can see, I'm trying to make him a bath. But even though  I have the tile in "A" set to "O" I still can't walk on it. The first tile in "B" is set to a star, and I tried setting that one to "O" but then I can walk on my walls, and I don't want that. I want to try to have him half under the water, instead of all under if I could, but even just being able to walk on top of it is fine too! Any help is appreciated! I have the hang of this program so far, but this for some reason just does not want to work!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think the A1 tiles obey the X/O passability rules. They have their own rules, because whether they're passable depends on whether you're on foot, in a boat or ship, or in the airship.

Just use a tile from the B-E tilesets that has no image, and set to passable, and draw over the bath area with it. Make sure you don't then PUT an image in it later.

LeoHalliwell

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much! I had tried putting an invisible tile over it before, and it hadn't exactly worked. What you said made me think of putting the invisible tiles AROUND the bath also (Not just where the water is), and that made it work. Thanks again for all the help! 

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EF2L