Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!

Since the recruitment board asks not to post for personal projects, I am trying my luck on here.

For the game I am working on right now, I am looking for sprite artists willing to help fill my world.

Even though the RTP sprites aren't particularly bad, I have always gravitated more towards kaduki's style of character sprites. They are more diverse and give every character a unique and distinctive look (also the male character's arms dont look ridiculous), and that's exactly why I would love to use sprites in that style instead of using RTP.

In short: I am looking for a sprite artist confident in making character sprites similar to kaduki's style that is willing to work with me long-term, providing sprites for the characters I create (I would provide proper drawings to give as much reference material as possible).

I am rather short on money but I am sure we can work something out. As an artist, I know how much work art can be and I want to properly compensate for the amount of work given. Maybe I can even help out with artwork!

I really hope someone is interested in helping me bring my world to life; thanks for taking the time to read!

Last edited by a moderator:

tearsofthenight

Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have some experience with greyscale sprites if that would help you.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That wording is a little confusing.  What it means is that if you want someone to work for you and have no input into what your project is going to be you need to be paying them.  Project recruitment is the right place.  You can't recruit people here. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D
Hi there! Do you actively use your Itch.io account? How do you use it?
When you have your friend over and you try to have a good time and let him try your game but he legit finds 10+ bugs that you now have to add to your already big workload for the day lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyorna